Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mr. Peabody's Corner- Bury Reagan and tell the truth about the legacy

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15846

Mr. Peabody's Corner- Bury Reagan and tell the truth about the legacy

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:39 pm

It's 2022 and all hear is some prattle about on and on, about Ronald Reagan. I've never seen history so whitewashed as this is the legacy of this man. My goodness, roads, airports, and nearly everything has been named after him, as if he was were aga khan.

The lyric to the Don Henley song "The end of the innocence" I think rings true " were beating plowshares inro swords, for this tired old man we elected king" .

1. One the deficit exploded under his watch, taxes were shifted from the very wealthy onto the backs of the middle class.

2. The budget for the pentagon was rife with waste. $500 coffee pot anyone?

3. Selling weapons to Iran and support death squads in Latin America, one of the biggest scandals in US history.

4. The attitude of those dying with AIDS got what they deserved >:

5. The threat to The Soviet I believe was greatly exaggerated, I've discussed this topic with a couple of people I've met from Eastern Europe. One from Bulgaria and one from Latvia. The only reason The USSR made it as long as it did was oil profit and demand for it. The bloc nations and The USSR itself was getting worse for wear despite a big image and tough talk. I believe many in The US government knew this but saw vast profit in manufacturing weapons,

I believe I've made my point, My advice to people always is, believe eyes more then ears and examine facts. Forget the happy horse dung you see in magazines and in popular culture. Oh dear, I've got a headache now. :(

km1125

Re: Mr. Peabody's Corner- Bury Reagan and tell the truth about the legacy

Post by km1125 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:07 am

If folks only absorbed ONE thing from this Presidency, this should be it:

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:24 am

km1125 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:07 am
If folks only absorbed ONE thing from this Presidency, this should be it:

The eight most damaging words in American history: I’m Ronald Regan and I’m here to help. His presidency did a lot of lasting damage to the way the country was. You know “the good old days”… it started in the 1980’s.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:47 am

Mr. Peabody wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:39 pm
It's 2022 and all hear is some prattle about on and on, about Ronald Reagan. I've never seen history so whitewashed as this is the legacy of this man. My goodness, roads, airports, and nearly everything has been named after him, as if he was were aga khan.

The lyric to the Don Henley song "The end of the innocence" I think rings true " were beating plowshares inro swords, for this tired old man we elected king" .

1. One the deficit exploded under his watch, taxes were shifted from the very wealthy onto the backs of the middle class.

3. Selling weapons to Iran and support death squads in Latin America, one of the biggest scandals in US history.

5. The threat to The Soviet I believe was greatly exaggerated, I've discussed this topic with a couple of people I've met from Eastern Europe. One from Bulgaria and one from Latvia. The only reason The USSR made it as long as it did was oil profit and demand for it. The bloc nations and The USSR itself was getting worse for wear despite a big image and tough talk. I believe many in The US government knew this but saw vast profit in manufacturing weapons,

I believe I've made my point, My advice to people always is, believe eyes more then ears and examine facts. Forget the happy horse dung you see in magazines and in popular culture. Oh dear, I've got a headache now. :(
How ya doin Necky?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:35 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:47 am
Mr. Peabody wrote:

How ya doin Necky?
Nah, this is Brian from Toledo.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:32 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:35 pm
Bryce wrote:
Mr. Peabody wrote:

How ya doin Necky?
Dunno who that is, but it appears this troll isn't LL.

MW, can't find the thread where we bet, so lemme know what your charity was and I'll zip 'em $20.

The censorship king from out of state.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:38 pm

Reagan was the last great president since January of 1989 when Bush Sr. took over.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:58 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:32 pm
Matt wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Mr. Peabody wrote:

How ya doin Necky?

MW, can't find the thread where we bet, so lemme know what your charity was and I'll zip 'em $20.
https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 2&start=30

Here ya go! Don’t forget mine!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:35 pm

Chrocket87 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:58 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Mr. Peabody wrote:

How ya doin Necky?

FUCK! I thought you were MW! Well, at least you picked a great cause....I got no issues paying off the bet. It'll get me ready for football season.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:58 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:35 pm
Chrocket87 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:58 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Mr. Peabody wrote:

How ya doin Necky?

FUCK! I thought you were MW! Well, at least you picked a great cause....I got no issues paying off the bet. It'll get me ready for football season.
Obligatory "FUCK OHIO!"

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic