Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Creepy Joe Biden used to take showers with his daughter Ashley

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Creepy Joe Biden used to take showers with his daughter Ashley

Post by bmw » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:40 pm

Shocking sexual allegations are emerging from the reported diary of Ashley Biden, President Joe Biden’s daughter. According to the DailyMail.com, Ashley Biden, a drug addict, left her personal diary under a mattress in a Palm Beach, Florida halfway house where she stayed during a rehab stint. The diary reportedly details her drug abuse, sex addiction and her being “hypersexualized.”

Ashley Biden also recounts times she showered with her father when she was young, something she allegedly wrote was “probably not appropriate,” says DailyMail.com.
The DailyMail.com states that The New York Times confirmed that the Ashley Biden diary is authentic after the newspaper “reported a Justice Department probe over the diary in November 2021.”

https://www.wtrf.com/top-stories/allege ... -in-diary/

Ashley Biden in January 2019:
I have always been boy crazy. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age…I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).”

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Creepy Joe Biden used to take showers with his daughter Ashley

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:09 pm

Tabloid trash.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:35 pm

It is a quote straight out of his daughter's diary which was verified as authentic by the New York Times. How exactly does this constitute "tabloid trash"?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:59 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:35 pm
It is a quote straight out of his daughter's diary which was verified as authentic by the New York Times. How exactly does this constitute "tabloid trash"?
Now he believes the NY Times. :lol

According to the DailyMail.com, Ashley Biden, a drug addict, left her personal diary under a mattress in a Palm Beach, Florida halfway house where she stayed during a rehab stint.

Nothing sounds remotely untrustworthy about this comment to you?!?

The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:03 pm

Just so we're clear, you both believe the quote to not be authentic?
Honeyman wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:59 pm
Nothing sounds remotely untrustworthy about this comment to you?!?
Given Biden's creepy history, it isn't far fetched.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:18 am

I agree it isn't far fetched.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:20 am

This story has been out there for at least a year. The reason it's coming out now is that the Democrat Party wants to remove Joe Biden from the ticket in 2024. They realize they made a huqe mistake because all the issues were out there in 2020, because all they could focus on is that Biden wasn't Trump. And identity politics then led them to Harris, who had no qualifications other than that. She is obviously unqualified to assume the Presidency, and the Democrats know that, but then who would they get to run in 2024? It's like the ticket was picked by elementary school students like they do in PE for their volleyball teams, pick your friends, leave the nerds to be picked last.

Please God, if there has to be a Democrat President, let a John F. Kennedy type emerge, complete with rational politics. Not perfect, but good for America.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:59 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:20 am
.... The reason it's coming out now is that the Democrat Party wants to remove Joe Biden from the ticket in 2024. They realize they made a huqe mistake ....
How many of the missteps of the Biden administration are not Biden's idea? Can anyone here on Buzzboard honestly disagree that no American President in the last 30 years has made policy without a west wing full of "White House advisors" telling them what to do, say and think?

Let's go all the way back to choosing Harris. Does anyone really think he choose her on his own? You can't convince me he wasn't told who to choose.

I said all that to say this:
Whoever is advising the President is someone the party can deal with NOW. They don't need to wait until the next election to get rid of the policy makers that have been using their heads for self proctology the last two years. I'm sure everyone of them is an at-will-empoyee.

Going back to talking about Harris. She didn't work out. It was a bad idea. Let's hope the people who talked Biden into thinking it was a good idea are no longer employed anywhere in the Democratic Party.

Uhh Bye Bye.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:43 pm

"Biden" is just a figurehead for the administration, and a scapegoat for his opponents and challengers, both Left and Right.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:40 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:43 pm
"Biden" is just a figurehead for the administration, and a scapegoat for his opponents and challengers, both Left and Right.
I couldn't agree more.
My point of my last post is it's been the same since probably Jimmy Carter, if not earlier. If the Democratic Party is unhappy with the White House, It don't take an election to give a bad policy maker the pink slip.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:33 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:20 am
This story has been out there for at least a year. The reason it's coming out now is that the Democrat Party wants to remove Joe Biden from the ticket in 2024. They realize they made a huqe mistake because all the issues were out there in 2020, because all they could focus on is that Biden wasn't Trump. And identity politics then led them to Harris, who had no qualific :x ations other than that. She is obviously unqualified to assume the Presidency, and the Democrats know that, but then who would they get to run in 2024? It's like the ticket was picked by elementary school students like they do in PE for their volleyball teams, pick your friends, leave the nerds to be picked last.

Please God, if there has to be a Democrat President, let a John F. Kennedy type emerge, complete with rational politics. Not perfect, but good for America.
Dick Gephardt? No? How about Howard Dean?

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz?

:rollin :rollin :rollin

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:32 pm

After seeing Ashley, who wouldn't want to take a shower with her?

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:16 pm

paul8539 wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:32 pm
After seeing Ashley, who wouldn't want to take a shower with her?
When she was a child? That’s disgusting.

georgetownt

Post by georgetownt » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:52 am

Too bad all the Biden family info wasn't reported before the 2020 election maybe 81 Million votes wouldn't have happened..... His stealar career as a career politician may have been tarnished..... All his career political accomplishments overcame his lies, his creepiness, his plagiarizing, his past racist comments.... Almost like 81 Million people are so very forgiving....

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:55 am

Stellar career accomplishments? Outside of winning elections and getting chosen as a VP, what exactly were is legislative accomplishments?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic