Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Judge Michael Luttig

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Judge Michael Luttig

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:02 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:59 pm
Let us not forget that Hillary has continued to claim to this day that she really won in 2016, and probably would have
Excellent

A) Another Republican still fixated on 2016
B) Working in "would haves"
C) Refuses to acknowledge "actual" violent acts encouraged by a President.

See why I think current active Republicans are no longer supporters of our Constitution?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:30 pm

TC Squawks

A) We only have a Presidential Election every four years. 2016 was the previous election for President.
B) We really don't know what Democrats have encouraged behind the scenes. They certainly did nothing to stop the real insurrection in 2020, the hundreds of riots and burning of police stations and buildings done by the Democrat party constituency. Shakespeare would say, a riot by any other name is a riot.
C) What exactly did Trump say that encouraged violence? I have never heard him encouraging violence, not once, not ever. Just peaceful protests.

Please emigrate to Russia, China, Korea, Cuba, and the Middle Eastern countries you seek to make America emulate. Let me warn you though, they execute traitors. We don't.

Most people who see the videos agree that Michael Byrd murdered an unarmed veteran, Ashli Babbitt, the only death that occurred that day. And what about FBI secret agent provocateur Ray Epps, who they refuse to acknowledge, encouraging violence?

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:05 pm

Please emigrate to Russia, China, Korea, Cuba, and the Middle Eastern countries you seek to make America emulate. Let me warn you though, they execute traitors. We don't.
Apparently, some of us ignore traitors here, and our Police kill people of color without recourse in many places.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:34 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:05 pm
Apparently, some of us ignore traitors here, and our Police kill people of color without recourse in many places.
Very few "people of color" are killed by police each year. And almost always, they tried to get the officer's gun, or otherwise try to kill the officer. Just look at the cities where prosecutors are letting killers and robbers back out on the streets with little or no bail. NYC, SF, LA, Chicago, Detroit, etc. are he//holes. And with few or no exceptions, they have a violent rap sheet a mile long AFTER they turned 18, and probably before, but they forbid access to the records for juveniles. They will always be violent criminals. They are NOT on the verge of "turning their life around" or "enrolling in Community College in the Fall" to study "brain surgery". And the majority of people of color know it, and want MORE POLICE to protect them from these violent criminals, NOT LESS. It should be a police force of "people of color" in those cities, but LOCAL, not Federal Police. Maybe we can agree on that.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:06 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:25 pm
The Dems need to focus on beating DeathSantis this year for governor. He is the real threat for 2024. Trump is already damaged goods.
Myself I read something on another blog I agree with. And I may even make it my sig here for awhile:

"It's time to let young people run the country. Let's forgo anyone old enough to be a grandparent, no matter what side you support".

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:08 pm

In The Bleachers wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:06 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:25 pm
The Dems need to focus on beating DeathSantis this year for governor. He is the real threat for 2024. Trump is already damaged goods.
Myself I read something on another blog I agree with. And I may even make it my sig here for awhile:

"It's time to let young people run the country. Let's forgo anyone old enough to be a grandparent, no matter what side you support".
Wrong. Too many young fascists. Ideals are still king to me.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:09 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:34 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:05 pm
Very few "people of color" are killed by police each year.
Wrong. Read and learn

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... -database/

― Noam Chomsky

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:26 pm

The Washington Post deceptively reports the statistics, to incite how people interpret those statistics.

If they didn't try to take the officer's gun, and didn't resist arrest, how many would it be?

It's about 1000 a year of ALL RACES and ALL AGES, not 1000 children a year of color who are shot to death.

The majority of people of color know that WaPo is distorting the statistics.

More accurate analysis. Everyone of all races and ages should be educated to avoid being shot, like not resisting arrest and grabbing the officer's guns.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585 ... e-by-race/

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:53 pm

In the face of indisputable data, you start making stuff up...

Good luck old man.

― Noam Chomsky

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:11 pm

Mr. Luttig doesn't view the Civil War as a constitutional crisis?

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:14 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:53 pm

Good luck old man.
When you have 7% of the population committing 50 percent of the homicides in this country, police interactions are going to be skewed in that direction.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:33 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:14 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Good luck old man.
When you have 7% of the population committing 50 percent of the homicides in this country, police interactions are going to be skewed in that direction.
7%? You mean murders? Because you can't make any connection based on any other variable and be correct.

― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:37 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:33 pm
Bryce wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:14 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Good luck old man.
7%? You mean murders? Because you can't make any connection based on any other variable and be correct.
I said homicides. I stand by it.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:34 am

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:26 pm
bmw wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:15 pm
A lot of people want Trump taken out or severely damaged so he can't win again in 2024.

We get it.
Trump has a pack of blinded morans who will support him over any loyalty to the country or constitution.

We get it.
You not being able to spell moron correctly is like if I was unable to spell asshole correctly...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:37 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:34 am
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:26 pm
bmw wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:15 pm
A lot of people want Trump taken out or severely damaged so he can't win again in 2024.

We get it.
Trump has a pack of blinded morans who will support him over any loyalty to the country or constitution.

We get it.
You not being able to spell moron correctly is like if I was unable to spell asshole correctly...
Morans™ are a special kind of stupid reserved very very exclusively (so exclusively) for Trump's people.

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic