Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Judge Michael Luttig

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

Re: Judge Michael Luttig

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:37 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:37 am
Matt wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:34 am
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:26 pm
bmw wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:15 pm
A lot of people want Trump taken out or severely damaged so he can't win again in 2024.

We get it.
Trump has a pack of blinded morans who will support him over any loyalty to the country or constitution.

We get it.
You not being able to spell moron correctly is like if I was unable to spell asshole correctly...
Morans™ are a special kind of stupid reserved very very exclusively (so exclusively) for Trump's people.
Withdrawn.
Last edited by Ben Zonia on Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:48 am

TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
bmw wrote:
A lot of people want Trump taken out or severely damaged so he can't win again in 2024.

We get it.
Trump has a pack of blinded morans who will support him over any loyalty to the country or constitution.

We get it.
You not being able to spell moron correctly is like if I was unable to spell asshole correctly...
Morans™ are a special kind of stupid reserved very very exclusively (so exclusively) for Trump's people.
Except that is photoshopped: https://images.app.goo.gl/YzxTjsoWHGDM3meF6

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:09 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:48 am
I was just going to suggest that. The mis-spelling of the word "brain" was the dead-giveaway.

Those mis-spellings remind me of a recent alter-ego who no longer posts here: Patriot.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:51 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:09 pm
Matt wrote:
I was just going to suggest that. The mis-spelling of the word "brain" was the dead-giveaway.

Those mis-spellings remind me of a recent alter-ego who no longer posts here: Patriot.
No doubt the greatest mibuzzboard schtick ever.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:27 pm

Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
bmw wrote:

We get it.

We get it.
I love the "He'll yeah, borther" group on Facebook. ROFL.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

learn to fly

Post by learn to fly » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:39 am

There are smoking guns all around. Even before the Insurrection, there are tapes (actual f**king tapes!) of Trump’s role in a massive conspiracy to overthrow the election.

As Georgia Secy of State Brad Raffensperger’s testimony reminded us, Trump’s falsehoods about the election were not merely lies, but easily and repeatedly refuted lies.

Trump did this. All of it: the pressure, the bullying, the threats, and yesterday we got a glimpse of the human toll. This deeply malevolent and reckless man brought the full weight of the American presidency to bear on low-level officials to violate their oaths, and to smear innocent private citizens who were trying to do their duty.

Trump was pretty directly involved in the fake-elector plan. Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said Trump, on a conference call, introduced his lawyer John Eastman to talk about having the fake electors in place as a contingency.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic