Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

This idiot got what he had coming...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

This idiot got what he had coming...

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:42 pm

Dumbass was playing with explosives (in a home loaded with high powered rifles, ammo, bomb making materials, etc.), blew off one of his hands, and suffered severe burns.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 611100001/

Would love to know his complete criminal history and how & where he acquired all of his weapons.

Also would love to know why he was merely "under investigation" before the incident and why law enforcement agencies didn't act more swiftly to apprehend him and seize his weaponry.

Lester The Nightfly

Re: This idiot got what he had coming...

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:32 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:42 pm

Also would love to know why he was merely "under investigation" before the incident and why law enforcement agencies didn't act more swiftly to apprehend him and seize his weaponry.
Red flag laws, baby.
Michigan had its opportunity in March to enact legislation introduced by Democrats in the state senate but guess who tanked it...

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:03 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:32 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:

Red flag laws, baby.
Michigan had its opportunity in March to enact legislation introduced by Democrats in the state senate but guess who tanked it...
Oh, sure. Thank goodness there were "red flag laws" in place in New York, to protect those people who were grocery shopping in Buffalo. :rolleyes

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:06 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Dumbass was playing with explosives (in a home loaded with high powered rifles, ammo, bomb making materials, etc.), blew off one of his hands, and suffered severe burns.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 611100001/

Would love to know his complete criminal history and how & where he acquired all of his weapons.

When Mrs. Flagg first told me about this, she said "guess where it happened?" I said, "Roseville". I wasn't far off :smokin

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:15 pm

Very true!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:32 pm

Every once in awhile God decides to take out a right wing terrorist. I am thankful it was one who lives here. Welcome to Worn.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic