Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Jason is a loser!!!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
matt1

Jason is a loser!!!

Post by matt1 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:19 am

Video runs 1:45 (about what happened Thursday afternoon)!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qariOlM ... l=Raw300tv :lol :lol:

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Jason is a loser!!!

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:37 am

Have we been drinking tonight? This is in the politics section.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:49 pm

Matt Linkletter.
Heaven forbid he takes the effort to write 3 or 4 sentences to briefly describe the link.
I suppose right-click-copy and right-click-paste conserves energy.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:00 pm

I never click a random link without any kind of explanation, description, or preview.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:06 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:00 pm
I never click a random link without any kind of explanation, description, or preview.
It’s about Jason Allen Alexander(not George from Seinfeld) crashing Britt Britt’s wedding. It has zero to do with politics. It does fit with his TMZ obsession. In my opinion, Britney hasn’t been relevant in at least 15 years.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:20 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:06 pm
In my opinion, Britney hasn’t been relevant in at least 15 years.
Did she flash her coochie at the wedding?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:52 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:20 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:06 pm
In my opinion, Britney hasn’t been relevant in at least 15 years.
Did she flash her coochie at the wedding?
No. This Jason idiot drove his car around like a maniac and got in and introduced himself as “the former husband”. It’s still not political and pointless. I only know about because I was trying to catch the weather and Fox 2 was blabbering about it Friday.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic