Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Which Republican posters are willing to watch the January 6th hearings?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**

Which Republican posters are willing to watch the January 6th Hearings.

Poll ended at Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:24 am

Bryce
No votes
Matt
No votes
BMW
No votes
KML
No votes
Audio
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 0

Ben Zonia

Re: Which Republican posters are willing to watch the January 6th hearings?

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:41 pm

If there were some legitimate Republican with a less offensive personality than Trump, but has the same powers and policies, let them stand up to the plate. Deafening silence, because the rest don't care about real Americans either. The Political Class is so isolated from real Americans, they literally can't feel your pain, at the gas pump, at the grocery store, dealing with landlords, or loan officers, or wherever. And from their statements, they don't really care. They are all Marie Antoinettes.

Rand Paul is the only member of the 538 who has a basic understanding of the Laws of Thermodynamics, and related Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Those Laws are not able to be changed by Congress, and affect the Economy in many ways.

There is no such thing as electric cars which don't pollute, or use energy from coal and gas, to recharge them. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

As an understanding Governor Whitmer might say, "bring down the d**n gas prices".

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic