Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Armed man arrested for attempted murder of Justice Kavanaugh

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Armed man arrested for attempted murder of Justice Kavanaugh

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:40 am

If the January 6th hearings were trying to holistically look at how the cosplay criminals WERE ALLOWED to break into the US Capitol, I think the hearings would be newsworthy. Instead it is a one-sided prosecution, because the left is scared to death of Donald Trump running AND WINNING again. Many of us on the right would be happy to see Trump sidelined permanently.

I wonder if MSNBC will be airing hearings next year when the Republicans are in power and investigating the Biden Administration's abuses of power on the energy sector and covid response...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:07 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:40 am
If the January 6th hearings were trying to holistically look at how the cosplay criminals WERE ALLOWED to break into the US Capitol, I think the hearings would be newsworthy. Instead it is a one-sided prosecution, because the left is scared to death of Donald Trump running AND WINNING again. Many of us on the right would be happy to see Trump sidelined permanently.
Then you should be happy this is so "one sided"
I wonder if MSNBC will be airing hearings next year when the Republicans are in power and investigating the Biden Administration's abuses of power on the energy sector and covid response...
They aired all of those Benghazi hearings, or have we all decided to forget those?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:53 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:31 am
(BTW, "Pelosi's Police" is a gaslighting cheap shot, and is really below you, Bryce.)
My bad. Guess I've been observing the likes of Adam Schiff, Liz Cheney and Jerry Whatshisname for so long I thought gaslighting was De rigueur.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:02 am

Matt wrote:
II think the hearings would be newsworthy. Instead it is a one-sided prosecution,
It is indeed a prosecution although the power to prosecute falls outside the purview of the House of Representatives.

Pelosi stacked the committee so she wouldn't be asked uncomfortable questions. How much you wanna bet Pelosi and company duck the subpoena's issued by Steve Bannon's defense team?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:07 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:53 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
(BTW, "Pelosi's Police" is a gaslighting cheap shot, and is really below you, Bryce.)
My bad. Guess I've been observing the likes of Adam Schiff, Liz Cheney and Jerry Whatshisname for so long I thought gaslighting was De rigueur.
The fact that you add Liz Cheneys name to this proves you don't give a fuck whatever the committee has found and your mind in already made up.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:17 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:07 am
Bryce wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
The fact that you add Liz Cheneys name to this proves you don't give a fuck whatever the committee has found and your mind in already made up.
Liz Cheney absolutely hates Trump and Pelosi knows it. Why did she block the two representatives sent by the minority leader? If she would have accepted them instead of appointing two never Trumpers with a (R) in front of their name, there may have been a shred of legitimacy to this sham.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:22 am

Bryce wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
And once again, here's what's wrong with American politics.

Imagine a school yard disagreement over the rules to, say, a game at recess. And one side - doesn't matter which one - takes a cheap shot. The other side uses that as an excuse to respond. After a time, it deteriorates into a brawl, with no rules and no regard for "what's right." And no attempt to solve the original disagreement. That's the current state of American politics. And President Trump didn't start it - he just mainstreamed and normalized it.

We have no governing in Washington... we have constant elections. Mitch McConnell is deciding on what proposals concerning gun violence make the most sense to protect children in schools - he's trying to protect Republican senators from getting voted out. Same with Democrats.

And now, the people who've championed "law and order" for years are saying "sorry, we're just stuck with mass shootings, get used to it." That to me is unacceptable.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:25 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:02 am
Matt wrote:
II think the hearings would be newsworthy. Instead it is a one-sided prosecution,
It is indeed a prosecution although the power to prosecute falls outside the purview of the House of Representatives.

Pelosi stacked the committee so she wouldn't be asked uncomfortable questions. How much you wanna bet Pelosi and company duck the subpoena's issued by Steve Bannon's defense team?
I should have said de facto prosecution. The media will cover it as though the committee is judge, jury, and executioner.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:27 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:22 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:20 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:51 pm
hearings of a former president who tried to subvert a democratic election.
:rollin :rollin

They didn't cover the opening of Al Capone's vault either.
:lol: Oh that's right....didn't you call January 6th something like, "A few patriots taking a tour of the Capitol"?
Soon to be ex-football tool wrote:Washington Commanders defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio minimized the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol building by calling it a “dust-up”

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:28 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:25 am
Bryce wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:02 am
Matt wrote:
I should have said de facto prosecution. The media will cover it as though the committee is judge, jury, and executioner.
How many people are already in Jail? Insurrection is a serious threat to Patriotism. It's "One Nation" not one nation except for some middle aged white lawn care professionals.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:29 am

Did Ray Epps and his buddies EVER get charged?? They guy was on VIDEO the night before saying they were going to break into the Capitol and encouraging/organizing others. Unless something changed recently, he was NEVER charged with anything.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:24 pm

Pro abortion monsters are at it again: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ruth-s ... ett-church

Deleted User 15783

Not So Bright Republicans

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:09 pm

Imagine if you will if the same gang that visited the Capital on January 6th started demonstrating in front of the homes of liberal judges. Started spreading personal information about the judges that are not currently being demonstrated against.

How fast would both sides of Congress rush thru a bill making it illegal to do so?

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:15 pm

The Kavanaugh story struggled to even last 24 hours in the news. Had a Trump supporter been arrested for attempted murder of, say Justice RBG when she was still alive, HOLY SHIT our Democracy would literally be on the verge of full-blown meltdown. But when liberal politicians call for "calls to arms" or for a "whirlwind" to decend upon justices and a liberal nutjob attempts murder, meh....

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:10 pm

The Kavenaugh story got interesting.. the alleged shooter spoke to security in front of the Justice's house, went to his car and turned himself in. (And here's the Fox News story to verify the details..)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/califo ... ted-murder

That's the whole story. No chase, no shootout, Justice safe, all over.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic