Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Question on a president inciting an insurrection against the United States government

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Question on a president inciting an insurrection against the United States government

Post by Matt » Thu May 05, 2022 3:11 pm

Should it be an impeachable offense if a president explicitly incites his/her base to attack another branch of the government because they don't like the end result of a vote?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Re: Question on a president inciting an insurrection against the United States government

Post by bmw » Thu May 05, 2022 4:19 pm

I'm pretty sure I know where this is going. Entrapment is illegal, btw :blink

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Question on a president inciting an insurrection against the United States government

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu May 05, 2022 5:17 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 3:11 pm
Should it be an impeachable offense if a president explicitly incites his/her base to attack another branch of the government because they don't like the end result of a vote?
He didn't incite shit. Try again.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu May 05, 2022 6:27 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 5:17 pm
Matt wrote:
Then why did your side impeach him?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu May 05, 2022 9:07 pm

I'm pretty sure there were a WHOLE bunch of Democrats that said if you don't condemn it you're condoning and inciting it.

Has ANYONE from the administration spoke against this attack on our Democracy?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu May 05, 2022 9:35 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 9:07 pm
I'm pretty sure there were a WHOLE bunch of Democrats that said if you don't condemn it you're condoning and inciting it.
That's exactly what I was thinking. I heard time and time again that because Trump didn't give stand-down orders to his supporters that he somehow was guilty of incitement.
The Supreme Court is under lockdown with eight-foot fencing around the building, all entry points blocked to vehicles and more officers on patrol. It's a scene reminiscent of what Washington, D.C., looked like after the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol. ...

The justices' home locations have been shared online and they're receiving more targeted personal phone threats.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/roe-v-wade ... -security/

Where's Biden telling these people to step down? Where's ANY Democrat telling these people to step down?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat May 07, 2022 1:18 am

Matt wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 6:27 pm
Matt wrote:
I am talking about Biden not Dump.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat May 07, 2022 6:34 am

Sat May 07, 2022 1:18 am
Matt wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 6:27 pm
Matt wrote:
I am talking about Biden not Dump.
Oh.

Are you suggesting it's ok for Joe Biden to delegitamize a likely decision? Is it ok for his administration to NOT tell supporters to stay away from home of SCJs?

Who is Dump by the way? Are you 4?

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat May 07, 2022 9:50 am

Psaki was asked specifically about the SCOTUS Justices' home addresses being given out to protesters and protesters protesting in front of their homes, and asked what Biden's position on this is. She literally said the government take no position on where is or is not appropriate to protest. Translation: They're perfectly fine with the Justices being harassed in their own home.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue May 10, 2022 4:18 am

bmw wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 9:50 am
Psaki was asked specifically about the SCOTUS Justices' home addresses being given out to protesters and protesters protesting in front of their homes, and asked what Biden's position on this is. She literally said the government take no position on where is or is not appropriate to protest. Translation: They're perfectly fine with the Justices being harassed in their own home.
As am I.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic