Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Silence From BLM

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Silence From BLM

Post by Honeyman » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:14 am

While I agree the BLM movement has gotten fragmented over the past few years, the main mission of the organization remains true...black lives matter. If you want to claim that the same result would have happened if Patrick Lyoya was white, you are either a blatant liar, or grossly naive.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:54 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:14 am
While I agree the BLM movement has gotten fragmented over the past few years, the main mission of the organization remains true...black lives matter.
The true mission of that organization isn't, and never was, about Black lives. It is a movement started by Marxists to dismantle police departments. It could give a shit about Black lives in general. Dismantling police departments negatively impacts the Black community much greater than the white.
Honeyman wrote:
If you want to claim that the same result would have happened if Patrick Lyoya was white, you are either a blatant liar, or grossly naive.
That's one of those things that is impossible to prove one way or another. You simply can't.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:28 pm

Honeyman wrote:
...the main mission of the organization remains true...black lives matter...
Let's at least be accurate. Black lives KILLED BY WHITE COPS matter. The organization could give a rat's ass about other black lives. Have they once staged a single protest in any inner city over black lives being taken by other blacks? A single one?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:21 pm

I think it all started when 17 year old Treyvon Martin was killed in cold blood by some fucker who is walking the streets now, but you guys go ahead and believe whatever you want to. Nothing will alter your mindsets.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:28 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:21 pm
I think it all started when 17 year old Treyvon Martin was killed in cold blood by some fucker who is walking the streets now, but you guys go ahead and believe whatever you want to. Nothing will alter your mindsets.
I think he was killed by Patton Oswalt's character in Justified. He played that role before he killed his wife.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:37 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:28 pm
Honeyman wrote:
I think he was killed by Patton Oswalt's character in Justified. He played that role before he killed his wife.
Good one. Let's not forget how MSNBC edited the 911 call, to make George Zimmerman (a Hispanic) sound racist. But let's head to Minneapolis for a moment...

I'm of the mindset that there was no reason for reprobates, no matter what color, to burn the entire commercial strip along Lake Street, including a multi story building, containing the Twin Cities only Mexican radio station, and many other businesses. Those businesses are NOT returning. The radio station in question is operating from an old decaying studio at the transmitter site...in the far out suburbs, where rioting, looting, and burning are of little concern.

The businesses, and residents who can leave, do not return. Senseless rioting only leads to disinvestment.

But hey, don't forget to bring your skateboard to the next riot. I hear they work great for deflecting bullets. :smokin

"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:07 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:37 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:28 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Good one. Let's not forget how MSNBC edited the 911 call, to make George Zimmerman (a Hispanic) sound racist. But let's head to Minneapolis for a moment...

I'm of the mindset that there was no reason for reprobates, no matter what color, to burn the entire commercial strip along Lake Street, including a multi story building, containing the Twin Cities only Mexican radio station, and many other businesses. Those businesses are NOT returning. The radio station in question is operating from an old decaying studio at the transmitter site...in the far out suburbs, where rioting, looting, and burning are of little concern.

The businesses, and residents who can leave, do not return. Senseless rioting only leads to disinvestment.

But hey, don't forget to bring your skateboard to the next riot. I hear they work great for deflecting bullets. :smokin
Problem is that it was white supremacist cops doing the burning…so yeah, no.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic