Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

FEDERAL JUDGE VOIDS UNCONSTITUTIONAL TRANSPORTATION MASK MANDATE!!!!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: FEDERAL JUDGE VOIDS UNCONSTITUTIONAL TRANSPORTATION MASK MANDATE!!!!

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:44 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:23 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:51 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:22 pm
It is. Did you miss the part where 94.14% of the country is in the lowest threat level.
Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:10 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:59 am
This was an activist judge. He isn't an expert of public health. Trump appointee of course.

Just saying, no complaints when it happens in the future.

That being said, I am maskless and ready to board a flight. 40% of the folks still have masks.
Get ready to get sick.
He's vaxxed and boosted. You're really coming unhinged, MCRF.
Am I or have YOU lost touch with reality?
He's right, MCRF. You are going off the rails here.
Well, let’s see our numbers in 1 month before you say that. Pretty sure I will be right.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:39 pm

This cunt had a judicial overreach. All other details are ilrelevent.
bmw wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:39 am
Matt wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:33 am
94.14% of the country is in the lowest community risk: https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracke ... nityLevels

It's time for the administration or the judiciary to end the national emergency as of 6/30/22.
The "national emergency" should have ended the day the vaccine became readily available.

Side-note: I would wager that those in this thread attacking the judge didn't actually read through a single word of the ruling. This is especially clear in TCT's case who couldn't even properly identify the gender of the judge.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:49 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:39 pm
This cunt had a judicial overreach. All other details are ilrelevent.
bmw wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:39 am
Matt wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:33 am
94.14% of the country is in the lowest community risk: https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracke ... nityLevels

It's time for the administration or the judiciary to end the national emergency as of 6/30/22.
The "national emergency" should have ended the day the vaccine became readily available.

Side-note: I would wager that those in this thread attacking the judge didn't actually read through a single word of the ruling. This is especially clear in TCT's case who couldn't even properly identify the gender of the judge.
The esteemed judge interpreted the law and relied on precedent. To call it overreach couldn't be more wrong. Also, you lefties can shut the fuck up about diversity. All you care about is if people of different demographics have the same views you do.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:03 pm

You're wrong. Policy is not for the judicial branch to create.

She was out of bounds as an activist Judge.
― Matt

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:13 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:03 pm
You're wrong. Policy is not for the judicial branch to create.

She was out of bounds as an activist Judge.
There are RULES that the executive branch must follow. They didn't, and the mandate was correctly determined to be unconstitutional.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:27 pm

No it wasn't, what COVID rules? The FAA is a department not a constitutional right. Don't like masks? Don't fly.
― Matt

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:49 pm

Is it me..... saying,"The "national emergency" should have ended the day the vaccine became readily available." is like saying WWII was over when we created the Bomb. The emergency could be over after the vaccine was used by all to stop the spread.
I recommend the reading of Michael Lewis' book 'The Premonition'. It is eye opening on who, what, and how dumb we as a society can be when faced with something we know nothing about when it 'hit's the fan'.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:16 pm

My point was, once the vaccine was readily available, there was no longer a justification for government mandates of anything Covid-related.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:21 pm

I think it is worth pointing out that:

(A) Nobody is being prohibited from wearing a mask on an airplane, and
(B) Each individual airline can still mandate them if they choose.

The fact that most of the major airlines dropped their mask mandates like hot potatoes right after the ruling came out tells me all I need to know about how most people feel about it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:20 am

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:27 pm
No it wasn't, what COVID rules? The FAA is a department not a constitutional right. Don't like masks? Don't fly.
You really are an idiot, aren't you? The federal government is required to follow the constitution, and this case, the transportation mask mandate did NOT, so the mandate was ended. The mandate was imposed by the CDC, not the FAA, in January, 2021. You yourself claimed that you were flying yesterday without a mask. I shouldn't be surprised at how ignorant of how government works you are, considering that you've (wrongly) insisted that sheriffs report to prosecutors.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:48 am

Good, so no whining when judges go against your conservative libertarian type ideals in future rulings.
― Matt

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:01 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:48 am
Good, so no whining when judges go against your conservative libertarian type ideals in future rulings.
What does political ideology have to do with ANYTHING in this ruling? This was statutory interpretation. Nothing more, nothing less. The judge found that "sanitation" as used in the 1944 law which served as the basis for the government's exercise of power mandating masks didn't actually include masks, so she overturned the policy. Nothing to do with left vs. right. Nothing to do with being a Trump-appointed judge.

Your calling her a man and then later a cunt, however, confirms once again how much of a bigot YOU are against white women.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:24 am

tapeisrolling wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:49 pm
Is it me..... saying,"The "national emergency" should have ended the day the vaccine became readily available." is like saying WWII was over when we created the Bomb. The emergency could be over after the vaccine was used by all to stop the spread.
I recommend the reading of Michael Lewis' book 'The Premonition'. It is eye opening on who, what, and how dumb we as a society can be when faced with something we know nothing about when it 'hit's the fan'.
Most of the right wingers in here didn't believe it should have been a national emergency in the first place. The Trump response is still the reason this pandemic has droned on.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:02 am

Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:24 am
tapeisrolling wrote:
Most of the right wingers in here didn't believe it should have been a national emergency in the first place. The Trump response is still the reason this pandemic has droned on.
Omg...

You mean OWS that allowed for vaccines to be developed in record time? The vaccine distribution plan to private pharmacies that worked great? The initial (unconstitutional) eviction ban? The initial student loan pause that should have ended long ago?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:47 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:02 am
Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:24 am
tapeisrolling wrote:
Omg...

You mean OWS that allowed for vaccines to be developed in record time? The vaccine distribution plan to private pharmacies that worked great? The initial (unconstitutional) eviction ban? The initial student loan pause that should have ended long ago?
:lol :lol

https://youtu.be/U4Nx69IOFwY

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic