Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

FEDERAL JUDGE VOIDS UNCONSTITUTIONAL TRANSPORTATION MASK MANDATE!!!!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: FEDERAL JUDGE VOIDS UNCONSTITUTIONAL TRANSPORTATION MASK MANDATE!!!!

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:57 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:47 am
Matt wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:02 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:24 am
tapeisrolling wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:49 pm
Is it me..... saying,"The "national emergency" should have ended the day the vaccine became readily available." is like saying WWII was over when we created the Bomb. The emergency could be over after the vaccine was used by all to stop the spread.
I recommend the reading of Michael Lewis' book 'The Premonition'. It is eye opening on who, what, and how dumb we as a society can be when faced with something we know nothing about when it 'hit's the fan'.
Most of the right wingers in here didn't believe it should have been a national emergency in the first place. The Trump response is still the reason this pandemic has droned on.
Omg...

You mean OWS that allowed for vaccines to be developed in record time? The vaccine distribution plan to private pharmacies that worked great? The initial (unconstitutional) eviction ban? The initial student loan pause that should have ended long ago?
:lol :lol

https://youtu.be/U4Nx69IOFwY
You're blaming Trump for downplaying the virus, yet you don't go after your side for exaggerating the impact of the virus for electoral gain? Ok...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic