Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Another scare

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
matt1

Another scare

Post by matt1 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:24 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Another scare

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:45 am

More than a scare…..This is the BA2 wave. It’s going to kill more people and possibly re clog the hospitals in some areas. The good thing is that outdoor dining should be able to begin again in Michigan by May, so that should help.

In my opinion, Biden should have fought for those under 50 with immune issues for access to a 4th shot.

I found out Saturday that my mother has breast cancer again and has still not chosen to get her booster despite also having rheumatoid arthritis. I blame the misinformation she is seeing on Faux News for giving her hesitancy regarding her booster. I will personally see to it that Faux News is held responsible in the event she were to die from COVID.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:31 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:45 am
More than a scare…..This is the BA2 wave. It’s going to kill more people and possibly re clog the hospitals in some areas. The good thing is that outdoor dining should be able to begin again in Michigan by May, so that should help.

In my opinion, Biden should have fought for those under 50 with immune issues for access to a 4th shot.

I found out Saturday that my mother has breast cancer again and has still not chosen to get her booster despite also having rheumatoid arthritis. I blame the misinformation she is seeing on Faux News for giving her hesitancy regarding her booster. I will personally see to it that Faux News is held responsible in the event she were to die from COVID.
I'm sorry to hear about your mother's setback. Best wishes to her on a speedy recovery.

That said, it's time to knock off the hysteria. There should never again be a mask mandate instituted by the federal government. It's criminal that it still exists in airports and on domestic flights.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:40 am

With this variant, I agree that the mortality risks are only impacting a small population. I think that the general population has vaccines and other options to be safe. Masks should be voluntary.

That being said, we may have a more dire strain in the future, and resting on the current status isn't entirely possible.

Also, given the nature of flights and disease in general, I'm going to be carrying masks well into the future and use them if one of these inconsiderate dolta figures out how to make it into first class.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:59 pm

Does Biden need to re-issue and revise his old warning of "winter of 'severe illness and death' for unvaccinated " to "summer of 'severe illness and death' for unvaccinated ", so we all get the message??

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:56 pm

km1125 wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:59 pm
Does Biden need to re-issue and revise his old warning of "winter of 'severe illness and death' for unvaccinated " to "summer of 'severe illness and death' for unvaccinated ", so we all get the message??
You don't spend much time with press opportunities do you?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic