Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nancy Pelosi has Covid

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Nancy Pelosi has Covid

Post by bmw » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:41 am

Seems like one high-profile politician after another is getting Covid. Hillary recently had it. Obama recently had it.

Now Pelosi has it. Fully vaccinated and boosted, wore a mask everywhere (except to get her hair done), and still she got it.

So I have to wonder: How much longer can Biden avoid it?

Matt

Re: Nancy Pelosi has Covid

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:49 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:41 am
Seems like one high-profile politician after another is getting Covid. Hillary recently had it. Obama recently had it.

Now Pelosi has it. Fully vaccinated and boosted, wore a mask everywhere (except to get her hair done), and still she got it.

So I have to wonder: How much longer can Biden avoid it?
“After testing negative this week, Speaker Pelosi received a positive test result for COVID-19 and is currently asymptomatic,” Pelosi’s deputy chief of staff Drew Hammill tweeted. “The Speaker is fully vaccinated and boosted, and is thankful for the robust protection the vaccine has provided.”

Pelosi, the top House Democrat, is 82 years old. As speaker of the House, Pelosi is second in the line of presidential succession behind the vice president.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:55 am

Do you think Biden would survive Covid, even being fully vaccinated? I'm certainly not wishing Covid upon him, but the mere idea should be concerning to everyone.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:59 am

His health is fine and there are NO signs of dementia according to those who put his corpse in office.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:53 pm

Reports seem to indicate most if not all recent high profile Washington public servants contracting the virus attended last Saturday's annual Gridiron Dinner. Biden did not attend.

kager

Post by kager » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:00 pm

Yep.

Adam Schi**'s Creek, too.
"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:35 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:55 am
Do you think Biden would survive Covid, even being fully vaccinated? I'm certainly not wishing Covid upon him, but the mere idea should be concerning to everyone.
The risks are much lower with these later variants. Certainly very little "long hauler" issues like when we needed too be very vigilant (with Delta and previous).

I travel constantly now and many countries are relaxing protocols. The airlines are expected to lift in flight masking in less than 30 days.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:43 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:35 pm
bmw wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:55 am
The risks are much lower with these later variants. Certainly very little "long hauler" issues like when we needed too be very vigilant (with Delta and previous).

I travel constantly now and many countries are relaxing protocols. The airlines are expected to lift in flight masking in less than 30 days.
The airlines don't have a choice on masks, unfortunately. 11 CEOs wrote a letter to Biden recently asking for the mandate to be lifted immediately.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:48 pm

And after reviewing the request it looks like it's going to happen. See how that works?
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:57 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:48 pm
And after reviewing the request it looks like it's going to happen. See how that works?
Unless it happened, it is not happening IMMEDIATELY.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:53 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/psaki- ... se-contact

So if the intimate moment proceeded beyond a kiss, would THAT have been close contact?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:03 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:57 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fortunately we're not accountable directly to corporate leaders because they simply don't have people's best interest over their own profits.

I think that Boeing did a fine job of illustrating what happens when industry tries to regulate itself.
― Noam Chomsky

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:38 pm

Pelosi reportedly is in very good health, which speaks to the effectiveness of the vaccine and boosters.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:44 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:03 pm
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Fortunately we're not accountable directly to corporate leaders because they simply don't have people's best interest over their own profits.

I think that Boeing did a fine job of illustrating what happens when industry tries to regulate itself.
For sure. Hell, look at these bastard oil barons making record profit while their propaganda blames Dems. Laughing all the way to the bank. Stupid cunts.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:52 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:44 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:03 pm
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

For sure. Hell, look at these bastard oil barons making record profit while their propaganda blames Dems. Laughing all the way to the bank. Stupid cunts.
Point to financials that show that big oil is posting record net earnings... I'll wait.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic