Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Employ violent cops? Pay 14 million dollars

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Employ violent cops? Pay 14 million dollars

Post by TC Talks » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:46 am

As someone who lived there for 10 years and is a friend of several state leaders, I would disagree.

Every state has exceptions, but don't be surprised if the legislature does something.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:31 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:42 pm
lidoshuffle wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:06 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:29 pm
paul8539 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:03 pm
I have been victimized by the police several times. Each time, it was called 'necessary force'. Even a beating worse than Rodney King. I never got one cent from anybody for any of these.
If so, you should have hired a decent attorney who won’t cower from the blue abusers.
How about he stops breaking the law, you know when that happens, police show up, I know that is very inconvenient, especially if you're committing a crime...
Aren't we drawing some broad conclusions tonight... There are plenty of bad cops messing with good citizens these days.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... _brutality
"We"? Whose is we? Speak for yourself Lia Thomas lover...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:29 pm

No idea about that reference, but feel free to click on the link above to see how police brutality is a real problem for citizens.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:28 pm

All the police have to do is say it was 'necessary force'. Then they can do anything they want. It is up to you to prove that it was not 'necessary' force.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic