Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

"I have no idea what a burner phone is, to the best of my knowledge I have never even heard the term"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

"I have no idea what a burner phone is, to the best of my knowledge I have never even heard the term"

Post by Honeyman » Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:08 pm

:lol:

That statement alone speaks volumes about this lying idiot.

The censorship king from out of state.

Honeyman

Re: "I have no idea what a burner phone is, to the best of my knowledge I have never even heard the term"

Post by Honeyman » Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:26 pm

Expected Reactions:

Bryce: "What about Bidens comment that..."

bmw: "63.45 percent of the American people who have burner phones are...."

km1125: "There is NO PROOF whatsoever that our fearless leader....

Turkeytop

Re: "I have no idea what a burner phone is, to the best of my knowledge I have never even heard the term"

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:30 pm

"Burner phone" is a term I always see in detective novels, but I have no idea what it means. I assume it's the same as the other one they call "smart phone."
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:36 pm

Trump was at TT's house in Canada using his fancy wall phone for 7 1/2 hours. TT has tried to throw us off the scent with his "America adores Trump" bit, but the reality is that "TT adores Trump."
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:38 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:30 pm
"Burner phone" is a term I always see in detective novels, but I have no idea what it means. I assume it's the same as the other one they call "smart phone."
Watch "The Wire"

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:51 pm

...and...the obsession with Trump carries on. He's been out of office for 15 months yet he's still the most newsworthy politician in existence.

btw - I've never heard of a burner phone myself. I had to look it up.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:22 pm

“I have no idea what a burner phone is, to the best of my knowledge I have never even heard the term.”

There is not one person on the planet that talks that way unless they are expecting to be questioned by a lawyer in a deposition or on the stand in court.

BTW - Bolton says otherwise: https://theweek.com/russo-ukrainian-war ... n-occupied

"Former National Security Adviser John Bolton said in an interview Tuesday that he heard former President Donald Trump use the phrase "burner phone" on multiple occasions with full knowledge of its meaning"

My guess? He has a shipping container chock full of 'em stashed somewhere at the Port Newark–Elizabeth Marine Terminal courtesy of Chinese president Xi Jinping after Trump asked if he would do him a little favor.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:18 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:51 pm
...and...the obsession with Trump carries on. He's been out of office for 15 months yet he's still the most newsworthy politician in existence.

You don't find it newsworthy that 7 1/2 hours are unaccounted for?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:06 am

Watergate comes to mind.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:05 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:18 am
bmw wrote:

15 months after the fact and after he's left office? No, I don't. Our practice of the opposition party in power obsessively using government resources to investigate their past rivals needs to end. I said the same thing in 2016 when I suggested one of Trump's first orders of business should be to pardon Hillary Clinton for any crimes she may be charged with (obviously being a Clinton she wasn't charged with anything but that's not the point). When we move on to new administrations, we need to literally MOVE ON.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:48 am

Its dumbfounding to me that any American can be so flippant and non-caring to what transpired on January 6th. The sickening images of the Capitol attack should be enough, but as we learn more and more what this despicable man was trying to do, should make any true Americans blood boil.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:36 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:48 am
Its dumbfounding to me that any American can be so flippant and non-caring to what transpired on January 6th.
I am every bit as concerned about what transpired on January sixth as the left was about what caused the Benghazi attack, where four American hero's lost their life, and the whereabouts of the Commander in Chief during that attack.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:01 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:36 am
Honeyman wrote:
Its dumbfounding to me that any American can be so flippant and non-caring to what transpired on January 6th.
I am every bit as concerned about what transpired on January sixth as the left was about what caused the Benghazi attack, where four American hero's lost their life, and the whereabouts of the Commander in Chief during that attack.
Bryce right on cue with "whataboutism".

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:09 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:01 am
Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:36 am
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce right on cue with "whataboutism".
Nope. Just letting you know my level of concern.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:24 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:05 am
Matt wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:18 am
bmw wrote:

15 months after the fact and after he's left office? No, I don't. Our practice of the opposition party in power obsessively using government resources to investigate their past rivals needs to end. I said the same thing in 2016 when I suggested one of Trump's first orders of business should be to pardon Hillary Clinton for any crimes she may be charged with (obviously being a Clinton she wasn't charged with anything but that's not the point). When we move on to new administrations, we need to literally MOVE ON.
That's reasonable. Biden has the ability to stop this, and he claims he's eager for a rematch.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic