Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Jen's Get-Out-Of-Going-To-Europe-With-A-War-Going-On Free Card

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

Jen's Get-Out-Of-Going-To-Europe-With-A-War-Going-On Free Card

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:19 pm

Jen suspiciously reports a positive COVID test right before she was headed to Europe, where a war rages on, and Putin is threatening to use nukes. I bet she's really broken up about it.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronaviru ... r-covid-19

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

craig11152

Re: Jen's Get-Out-Of-Going-To-Europe-With-A-War-Going-On Free Card

Post by craig11152 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:09 am

Nice hat. Is that Reynolds Wrap or an off brand?
I no longer directly engage trolls

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:34 pm

You gotta be kidding me. People are faking getting COVID??? Give me a freaking break.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:24 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:34 pm
You gotta be kidding me. People are faking getting COVID??? Give me a freaking break.
I doubt she's faking it. If you were to take the test every day for a week, you would test positive at least once. Probably in the middle of the week. And then negative the next 3 times. Without any symptoms or medicine.

My personal opinion:
The test results don't mean squat.
Feel fine? Get out and about.
Feel like crap today? Get some rest and take the placebo of your choice.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic