Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

How concerned are you about the possibility of World War III ?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: How concerned are you about the possibility of World War III ?

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:45 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:59 am
Bryce wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:40 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:11 pm
bmw wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:17 pm
I don't think it is difficult to support the argument that Putin's invasion of Ukraine and its timing is at least in-part a direct consequence of how Biden's Afghanistan withdrawal played out.
I have yet to see someone do this and I frankly, even if possible, it would be quite difficult in my estimation.
Really? Wow...

That was a major contributor. Pukin is a bully. Bullies look for weakness.
tbh I think that comment sorta serves the crowd who say he would have done it under trump quite well.
Yet the fact remains that during the last four administrations the only time Pukin didn't grab or takeover other countries was during the Trump administrations.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:30 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:45 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:59 am
Bryce wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:40 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:11 pm
bmw wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:17 pm
I don't think it is difficult to support the argument that Putin's invasion of Ukraine and its timing is at least in-part a direct consequence of how Biden's Afghanistan withdrawal played out.
I have yet to see someone do this and I frankly, even if possible, it would be quite difficult in my estimation.
Really? Wow...

That was a major contributor. Pukin is a bully. Bullies look for weakness.
tbh I think that comment sorta serves the crowd who say he would have done it under trump quite well.
Yet the fact remains that during the last four administrations the only time Pukin didn't grab or takeover other countries was during the Trump administrations.
So basically, to protect Eastern Europe, we need to have a president for our country who fellates the Russian president well enough that he won't attack Eastern Europe? That's strength!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:55 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:30 am

So basically, to protect Eastern Europe, we need to have a president for our country who fellates the Russian president well enough that he won't attack Eastern Europe? That's strength!
Your premise is horseshit. Cite examples of this.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:03 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:55 am
Neckbeard wrote:

Are you serious? Trump was buried deep in Russian pubic musk even before he was president.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:18 pm

Trump served only one term; most of the other folks served two terms (of course, Biden is still in his first).

China seems sympathetic to Russia's cause. One could argue the vehement anti-China rhetoric from conservative politicos and Trump especially played into that.

I think Putin knowing a significant cohort of the American public and political establishment holds indifferent views if not favorable views toward him is a significant factor(but not the only factor) in his decision to ruthlessly invade Ukraine. Americans' fatigue with fighting foreign wars in general is another very substantial factor.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:34 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:03 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:55 am
Neckbeard wrote:

Are you serious? Trump was buried deep in Russian pubic musk even before he was president.
He wasn't the one who told a representative to tell Pukin he would have more room to maneuver after the election now was he?

Do you get your news from Stephen Colbert or something? Cock Holster my ass!

Lets take a look at some of the things he Trump administration did regarding Russia:

Imposed sanctions on Russian companies and entities, blocking at least $3 billion worth of deals from going into Russian coffers.

Levied considerable financial sanctions and travel restrictions on 50-plus individuals who have been accused of human-rights abuses and corruption under both the Magnitsky Act and the Global Magnitsky Act.

Authorized the expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats from the U.S. in the wake of nerve agent attack on British soil, allegedly at the hands of the Kremlin.

Approved the export of lethal weapons, including American-made Javelin antitank missiles, to help Ukraine shore up its eastern defenses against separatists backed by Moscow. More defense cooperation with Ukraine, as well as weapons sales are on the near horizon.

Facilitated U.S. sales of more coal to energy-strapped Ukraine, while weakening Russia's hold on oil exports.

Ramped up militarily to pressure the Russian Federation as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the Defense Secretary work to strengthen alliances and military cooperation with Baltic states that share borders with Russia.

What did Biden do besides take 3 million dollars for his family from Russia?
Last edited by Bryce on Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:37 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:18 pm

China seems sympathetic to Russia's cause. One could argue the vehement anti-China rhetoric from conservative politicos and Trump especially played into that.
Of course they are. China, Russia and Iran are the evil empire trifecta. They have a enemy in common. Us.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:46 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:18 pm
Trump served only one term; most of the other folks served two terms (of course, Biden is still in his first).

I think Putin knowing a significant cohort of the American public and political establishment holds indifferent views if not favorable views toward him is a significant factor(but not the only factor) in his decision to ruthlessly invade Ukraine. Americans' fatigue with fighting foreign wars in general is another very substantial factor.
China rejected Russia's request for replacement tank parts. They don't want any of that sanction smoke.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:40 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:34 pm

Do you get your news from Stephen Colbert or something? Cock Holster my ass!

I thought it was one of the better characterization of the Trump/Putin dynamic. What makes it great is the brevity, the lack of ambiguity, the economy of the words and the sheer vivid 'theater of the mind' mental imagery it invokes. Oh yeah, and that it's 100% accurate.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:30 pm

WW III HAS started; it just hasn't gone nuclear yet.

I say that we just pop some nukes on the Russkies until they surrender. We dictate the surrender terms. One of the terms is that Putin and his cronies will be shot. If they don't agree to those terms, then we keep nuking them until they do.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:15 pm

Come on. WHERE ARE THE NUKES? Russia should be a mushroom farm by now.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:23 pm

paul8539 wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:15 pm
Come on. WHERE ARE THE NUKES? Russia should be a mushroom farm by now.
It's not a video game, stupid ass.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:30 pm

I know it is not a video game. It is a real live war. We want to win this real live war. That means eliminating the enemy, as completely and as fast as possible.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Fri May 13, 2022 7:40 pm

It has been 80 days, and still no nukes. When are we going to flatten Russia?

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat May 14, 2022 8:32 am

paul8539 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 7:40 pm
It has been 80 days, and still no nukes. When are we going to flatten Russia?
Misogynist and fucking idiot - if the glove fits...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic