Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

*UPDATE: THANKS MW!* Will TODAY be the day where MW SHOWs the cunt the door?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
kager

Re: THANK YOU MW! The c*nt is gone AGAIN!

Post by kager » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:02 am

Audiophile didn't even have a chance to defend it this time!
Well... just an observation... but maybe this (posted in The Stadium forum) was the straw?
"Way too many coloreds. I enjoyed Up With People back in the day. Ni--ers knew their place then". ---audiophile
Maybe character assassinations lobbed his way by posters with often fewer positive things to type than the latest DBR entry were no longer worth his time, regardless of rules (or lack of them).

"Pol Pot Everywhere" mentality is not a good look for this board, but by all means - celebrate and embrace it.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:19 am

kager wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:02 am
Well... just an observation... but maybe this (posted in The Stadium forum) was the straw?
"Way too many coloreds. I enjoyed Up With People back in the day. Ni--ers knew their place then". ---audiophile
Maybe character assassinations lobbed his way by posters with often fewer positive things to type than the latest DBR entry were no longer worth his time, regardless of rules (or lack of them).

"Pol Pot Everywhere" mentality is not a good look for this board, but by all means - celebrate and embrace it.
I don't think he's interested in sports. He also stuck up for it in the past, leading many to suspect it was his alt account or an acquaintance of his.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:34 am

kager wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:02 am

audiophile referred to "ni--er" simply as a "bad word". I took great offense to that. My comment you quoted sarcastically reflected my disgust.

And as Matt points out, he consistently defended LL and its hateful posts. I don't feel it's correct to accuse me of character assassination for an individual who has such little character.
The censorship king from out of state.

G G

Re: THANK YOU MW! The cunt is gone AGAIN!

Post by G G » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:02 pm

I think that you fellas are being too harsh on audiophile. I have found him to be one of the most respectful and tolerant people here. He doesn't use dirty language when you guys do it so freely and he holds his tongue about some of the more disgusting things said about him. You all just disagree with him and want to paint him in a bad light. How about we grow up a bit and act like mature individuals. Audio is a good man and you guys should consider how you talk to people.
Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:06 pm

It's more than a bad word; it can be a vile, very insulting term depending on context.

I disagree with Audiophile on that point perhaps, but I will vouch for him by saying he conducts himself with courtesy and decorum here 95 percent of the time.

I agree with G G that he is a good, decent man. I, for one, miss his posts.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:42 pm

I generally haven't had an issue with him, but the defense of the thing has been abhorrent. I've also been agitated by his anti-vax bullshit.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:49 pm

I don't miss that homophobe misogynist fake.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:32 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:49 pm
I don't miss that homophobe misogynist fake.
How is he a homophobe??

How is he a misogynist??
Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Deleted User 15062

Re: Ding dong! The cunt is gone!

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:30 pm

G G wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:20 am
TeddyBear wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:02 am
Since I am the "T" in that group,
Oh yeah?
Yeah, what's it to ya?! You gonna force me to use a certain bathroom out of my way, so you can have your way? I see the Trump signature. Birds of a feather....

G G

Post by G G » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:43 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:30 pm
G G wrote:
TeddyBear wrote:
Oh yeah?
Yeah, what's it to ya?! You gonna force me to use a certain bathroom out of my way, so you can have your way? I see the Trump signature. Birds of a feather....
I don't understand why someone would need to be forced to use a bathroom that has plumbing that is consistent with their own plumbing.

Why should my wife be forced to use a bathroom where the person in the next stall has more use for the urinal across the hall than the tampon receptacle next to them?

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:01 pm

G G wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:43 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
G G wrote:
TeddyBear wrote:
Oh yeah?
I don't understand why someone would need to be forced to use a bathroom that has plumbing that is consistent with their own plumbing.

Why should my wife be forced to use a bathroom where the person in the next stall has more use for the urinal across the hall than the tampon receptacle next to them?
Like I said earlier... Your Trump signiture... Birds of a feather.

As long as you are in your own bubble, who cares how a human body works or might not. Hormones, sex drive, surgeries, blood flow, chemistry and issues, etc.

"I don't understand why someone would need to be forced to use a bathroom that has plumbing that is consistent with their own plumbing.

Why should my wife be forced to use a bathroom where the person in the next stall has more use for the urinal across the hall than the tampon receptacle".

Your answer shows how you live on fear and are not at all educated, nor know anyone who can teach you anything. Materials have been out in the world now since the 1960's on trans people and what happens to their bodies. "Ignorant" comes to mind. I have MINUS 55% respect for the ignorant. The ignorant want their rights only, while others suffer. US history showed us this, IF it was teachable in schools. However, the ignorant don't want to improve, nor have the people around them improve. They wish to remain trash all their life, like 99% of hick singers.

Knowing what I know about being trans and having known about trans people for a really long time, let me decide what "potty" (language dumbed down for you "Trumpers" that live in fear, like Trump) to use.

You said your piece, I said mine. Now we are equal.
Last edited by Deleted User 15062 on Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:04 pm

G G wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:43 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
G G wrote:
TeddyBear wrote:
Oh yeah?

You mean there are bathrooms that don’t have toilets?

How do you feel about unisex bathrooms like the one(s) in your home, someone else’s home, offices, restaurants, stores, or other public venues? Seems to be that slapping the mens and women’s label on a bathroom door causes outrage over who uses it, whereas the lack of that label at all seems to cause no outrage. If someone doesn’t like who else is using the restroom at the same time, they’re free to find another. Can’t stop someone else from using the restroom because you’ve convinced yourself to be afraid.

The best quality of being a civilized human in a civilized society is that we don’t have to understand every single thing that doesn’t affect us, and we can still choose to let other people in the world carry on. The world would be a lot better off if people who don’t understand would either educate themselves so they DO understand, or they can simply continue to not understand and just let it go, instead of being so vehemently against what they don’t understand, as has been admitted by Archie Bunker above.

So many weak arguments to justify hatred.

Mic drop.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:09 pm

GG: Separate but equal is illegal. Think about that. How do you feel about black only water fountains, black only electric companies, black only money. It is a silly question to ask. Keep thinking about that.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:11 pm

I don’t believe in “separate but equal.” I hope I didn’t come across that way.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:14 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:11 pm
I don’t believe in “separate but equal.” I hope I didn’t come across that way.
Feel free to read again. Nothing was pointed at you

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic