Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cal Thomas Was Right

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Cal Thomas Was Right

Post by Bryce » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:53 am

Biden has been wrong on every major foreign policy decision in last 4 decades
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... gn-policy/

A glaring example of this is unfolding, right now, before our very eyes with the Ukraine and Russia.
The president "affirmed that if Russia further invades Ukraine, the United States will impose swift and severe consequences on Russia with our Allies and partners," the White House post said.
Mark my words, this senile old fool is marching us ever closer to a war with Russia. He just sent millions of dollars of weapons to one of the most volatile areas of the world and now we are smack dab in the middle of it. What could go wrong?

Mitt Romney was right too.
By Emily Friedman March 26, 2012 ABC News
SAN DIEGO - Mitt Romney said today that Russia - not Iran or North Korea - is the United States' "number one geopolitical foe," adding that Russia "always stands up for the world's worst actors."
Remember the retort that Obama made on this statement?
"Gov. Romney, I'm glad you recognize al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what is the biggest geopolitical group facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida," Obama said. "You said Russia. And the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back. Because the Cold War has been over for 20 years. But Governor, when it comes to our foreign policy, you seem to want to import the foreign policies of the 1980s
Trump had Russia under control. But as Obama is quoted as saying, "Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic