Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

You were told the vaccination would eliminate the need for masks, they lied

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: You were told the vaccination would eliminate the need for masks, they lied

Post by screen glare » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:07 pm

Reagan4Prez - has it escaped your notice that the pandemic info changes as science gathers more info about the virus in all it’s ever shifting variant forms?

When new data come in the info going out to the public in this public health crisis changes.

Try to keep up, Bub.

Lied? Nope.

Best info at the time? Yep.

Could it shift again as new data is discovered? Yep.

Try to keep up with the scientific method, Bub.

The ludicrous attacks on public health doctors and now Biden over the twists and turns of an explosive pandemic, a new virus, and even newer variants - spring-boarded by the Trumpian cultists following the mental illness-driven initial self-serving politicizing of the virus by their god Donald Trump - will drive Americans to mass anxiety. Which is what so many pandemic-weary Americans are experiencing now.
Last edited by screen glare on Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:45 pm

As the pandemic evolves, so do our policies & protocols. New updates include:
- Requiring use of N95, KN95, or cloth+surgical masks
- 2x weekly testing for all students
- Increased isolation housing
- Grab-and-go dining
All for a variant that is likely no more deadly per infection than the flu.

This is insanity. There's no other word for it. The mental health problems many are going to have for decades to come are going to make the current pandemic look like child's play.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:49 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:45 pm
As the pandemic evolves, so do our policies & protocols. New updates include:
- Requiring use of N95, KN95, or cloth+surgical masks
- 2x weekly testing for all students
- Increased isolation housing
- Grab-and-go dining
All for a variant that is likely no more deadly per infection than the flu.

This is insanity. There's no other word for it. The mental health problems many are going to have for decades to come are going to make the current pandemic look like child's play.
Right! There are old men making useless graphs for web forums all over the internet that sincerely require mental health intervention. You should be their poster boy!

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:56 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:49 pm
Right! There are old men making useless graphs for web forums all over the internet that sincerely require mental health intervention. You should be their poster boy!
There's a fine line between ridiculing others and bullying them. Your posts directed towards me have crossed that line. Not sure why you feel the need to bully me. Does it make you feel like a bigger man?

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:10 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:56 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
There's a fine line between ridiculing others and bullying them. Your posts directed towards me have crossed that line. Not sure why you feel the need to bully me. Does it make you feel like a bigger man?
Yes!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:33 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:56 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Not sure I would go as far as he did. You are to be commended for dying on this particular hill.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:46 am

“All for a variant - that is likely - no more deadly per infection - than the flu.” Nice try, bmw. But oh so wrong and therefore extremely dangerous.

One cannot compare to the flu. Unless the infamous Spanish flu epidemic germ.

Here’s the truth. Morphing Covid variants will continue to prey upon human hosts as long as each warm body is hospitable. Meaning no locks on the doors. No vaccine producing copious virus-neutralizing antibodies - helping the elderly, middle-aged, children, and co-morbidities oppressed - fight and overwhelm Covid - worldwide.

If you want to get the hell out of this Covid bad trip - this constantly morphing varied-viral nightmare - then remove your Trump-issued politicized blinders and get you and your kids and parents and pals vaccinated and boosted.

And in case you don’t understand how radicalized the “no vaccine ever” Q-quacks and creeps absolutely are - when self-serving Trump NOW says “I’m vaccinated and boosted, boys. Get yours, too.” They boo him!

This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs. And THIS is your brain after gulping a poison Trump-Q sandwich that was served on a bed of radicalized zeal.
Last edited by screen glare on Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:00 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:46 am
“All for a variant - that is likely - no more deadly per infection - than the flu.” Nice try, bmw. But oh so wrong and therefore extremely dangerous.

One cannot compare to the flu. Unless the infamous Spanish flu epidemic germ.
As it stands right now, the case-fatality-rate for Omicron sits at about 0.25% (about 2,000 deaths per 800,000 daily cases). And if you look at estimated actual cases as opposed to just reported cases, that number falls to under 0.1% (estimated 3 million to 6 million actual daily cases), with 0.1 to 0.2 percent being the baseline for the flu.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:38 pm

Total horse crap, and exactly why this Covid hell will keep extending when instead it could be over.

Keep sucking in the dis/mis information swill and then spitting it out on others.

Ignorance is bliss.
Until you or a friend/loved one dies of Covid.

Why, they should name the next variant after you, bmw! Or the next one. Or the next one. Or the next one. Or the next

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:04 pm

screen glare wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:38 pm
Ignorance is bliss...
...for you. I can't help it you place your own bias over that of raw data.

The death rate is based on raw data from the New York Times and posted by Google. See source information here:
https://support.google.com/websearch/an ... 79550&rd=1

Maybe do a little research yourself. You might learn something.

And btw - the IHME projects that we in the US will be down to a mere FOUR DEATHS PER DAY due to Covid by May 1st. That isn't a typo. Literally 4 people today. They also project 14,000 cases per day by then. Mortality rate?

ZERO POINT ZERO THREE PERCENT

0.03%. That is 3-6x LOWER than the flu.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-s ... infections

So you keep on fear mongering. I'd like to see your reaction in 4 months when Covid deaths are approaching zero. While everybody else is celebrating, you can continue sulking and selling bullshit conspiracies about Covid is never going to end.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:27 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:07 pm
I’m gearing up for the biggest “I told ya so” in human history.
:lol: What a self-important troll you are.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:35 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
What will your user name be on May 1?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:47 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:39 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:35 pm
Reagan4prez wrote:
What will your user name be on May 1?
Reagan4prez

Why?
I suspect that account could be in the DBR by that time.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:07 pm

Ooh, ooh...are we gonna play the "I'm not lovinlife, have no idea what you're talking about" charade game again?!? I LOVE that game! It makes you look like an even bigger phony asshole troll than your everyday nonsense. PLEEEESE tell me you're that fucking dumb to play that game again!

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic