Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Majority Of Democrats Favor House Arrest For The Unvaccinated, Nearly A Third Want Them To Lose Custody Of Children:Poll

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Majority Of Democrats Favor House Arrest For The Unvaccinated, Nearly A Third Want Them To Lose Custody Of Children:Poll

Post by audiophile » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:27 pm

I hope this study is false, if not, these people have no understanding of the constitution.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Re: Majority Of Democrats Favor House Arrest For The Unvaccinated, Nearly A Third Want Them To Lose Custody Of Children:

Post by bmw » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:18 pm

I have no doubt whatsoever that 1/2 of the Democrat voter base is certifiably insane.
Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.
So there you have it - 1/2 of all Democrats support locking me up. Probably 3/4 of all Democrats who post on the Buzzboard.

On a side-note, this poll supports my position that Robert Faygo challenged me on that any medical professional who wants to keep his/her job would not dare challenge or even question any of the "science" as propagandized by the government. You can bet that most medical professionals have one or more bosses who would support not only firing any such medical professionals, but locking them up as well.

Honeyman

Re: Majority Of Democrats Favor House Arrest For The Unvaccinated, Nearly A Third Want Them To Lose Custody Of Children:

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:20 am

Of course the "study" is false. But you gullible anti-vax idiots see it on a website with an agenda like the Daily Caller, and take it as gospel.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:10 am

audiophile wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:27 pm
I hope this study is false, if not, these people have no understanding of the constitution.

Why has Canada been so much better per capita than us when it comes to deaths during this pandemic? Lockdowns, vaccines, and masks save lives during acute times of drastic spread of COVID infections. Canada has done all three at a higher percentage than the U.S.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:51 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:10 am
audiophile wrote:

Why has Canada been so much better per capita than us when it comes to deaths during this pandemic? Lockdowns, vaccines, and masks save lives during acute times of drastic spread of COVID infections. Canada has done all three at a higher percentage than the U.S.
Lockdowns do nothing.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:10 am

So this polling is correct? The unvaccinated have kept this thing going for as long as it has, but we don't put people in jail or on house arrest just for being ignorant.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:18 am

Rasmussen did the poll.

Can we agree to correct the narrative - those that have natural immunity should not be called "unvaccinated" but are now Covid resistant..

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:23 am

Natural immunity does not exist.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:24 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:18 am
Rasmussen did the poll.

Can we agree to correct the narrative - those that have natural immunity should not be called "unvaccinated" but are now Covid resistant..
Natural immunity lasts 3-4 months per most studies.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:28 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:51 am
audiophile wrote:

Lockdowns do nothing.
You may as well have just said social distancing does nothing. That's what lockdowns are.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:39 am

Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:28 am
Matt wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:51 am
audiophile wrote:

Lockdowns do nothing.
You may as well have just said social distancing does nothing. That's what lockdowns are.
Wrong. Shutdowns past the first two weeks were unnecessarily debilitating.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:19 pm

considering what i have learned about how conservatives treat their daughters from audiophile, i would be 100% in favor of conservatives losing custody of their children.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:34 pm

I do favor house arrest for the unvaccinated. I don't believe taking children away is necessary if they were to comply with house arrest.

Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:08 pm

Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:34 pm
I do favor house arrest for the unvaccinated. I don't believe taking children away is necessary if they were to comply with house arrest.
Wow. A real piece of work there.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:43 am

Only an opportunist, or someone with a name like NutBeard, would have trouble with another parent encouraging their child to refrain from intercourse until they are adults. Imagine if intercity parents actually knew where their kids were and talked to their children about sex/drugs and how it can create a cycle of despair, poverty, broken homes and crime that we see evidence of everyday.

Of course, others that favor house arrest for the "unvaccinated" have no idea what type of precedent they are setting and how it a may affect them in the future. Consider that "Super Spreader" hookup/networking events are potential good breading grounds for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes, Hepatitis, HIV, HPV. PID, Syphilis, Trichomoniasis and Vaginosis. You guessed it, the tables could be turned...NO events for the "unvaccinated" and placed under house arrest!

They both may want to reconsider their positions.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic