Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The pandemic will be over by May 1

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: The pandemic will be over by May 1

Post by bmw » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:35 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:14 pm
bmw wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:04 pm
And again - the reality is that more people have been dying every day on average since we reached 60%+ vaccination rates than were dying daily when we had no vaccine whatsoever.
BUT THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE ONES WHO ARE DYING ARE UNVAXXED, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!
Do you really need to scream and shout?

That aside, the answer to your question is found in the leaky vaccine study I've posted several times in here before. It was conducted in 2015 before pandemics became so politicized. The short answer is that leaky vaccines lead to vaccinated people being not only chronic carriers, but also breeding grounds for mutations.

Or my screaming and shouting answer:

MORE UNVACCINATED PEOPLE ARE DYING THAN BEFORE THE VACCINE EXISTED BECAUSE VACCINATED PEOPLE ARE CAUSING MUTATIONS AND INFECTING THE UNVACCINATED AT A HIGHER RATE THAN BEFORE THE VACCINE.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:41 pm

bmw logic

bmw: The Lions are the most successful team in the NFL the past 5 years

Sane people: How can you say that?!?

bmw: Other teams have lost multiple playoff games in the past 5 years, but not the Lions

SP: But, but, thay haven't played any?

bmw: They're undefeated! Don't you see?!? Wait, let me draw you a graph.....

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:45 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:41 pm
bmw logic

bmw: The Lions are the most successful team in the NFL the past 5 years

Sane people: How can you say that?!?

bmw: Other teams have lost multiple playoff games in the past 5 years, but not the Lions

SP: But, but, thay haven't played any?

bmw: They're undefeated! Don't you see?!? Wait, let me draw you a graph.....
This is a perfect analogy. I wonder if he has ever had a grasp on statistics.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:48 pm

Before either of you flap your gums any further, I suggest you read the leaky vaccine study. And if you think it isn't applicable to our current Covid situation, please explain why.

https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/a ... io.1002198

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:53 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:48 pm
Before either of you flap your gums any further, I suggest you read the leaky vaccine study. And if you think it isn't applicable to our current Covid situation, please explain why.

https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/a ... io.1002198
Here: https://factcheck.afp.com/http%253A%252 ... 2F9L24VY-1

Keep digging your hole, bmw. At least you'll always have the sites 4-time banned, resident racist troll on your side.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:27 pm

Marek's was a real study; this guy is saying it MIGHT be apples to oranges, despite they are both viruses.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:39 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:27 pm
Marek's was a real study; this guy is saying it MIGHT be apples to oranges, despite they are both viruses.
Oh yeah, a real study......on chickens. But mRNA research is unfounded in your eyes.

Believe me, I know I'm not gonna change the thinking of some uber-religious, psycho, Trump nut like yourself. Follow your faith and continue to refrain from taking the vaccine. There are hundreds of other evangelical idiots on www.sorryantivaxxer.com. Guessing they have room for one more...should it be God's will, of course.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:07 pm

Why so arrogant and elitist sounding?

I'm a fair person, you know that. In fact some of are mad at me for being too fair!!!

And I was first NeverTrumper on this board. I didn't vote for him in 2016.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:12 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:07 pm
Why so arrogant and elitist?

I'm a fair person, you know that.

And I was first NeverTrumper on this board. I didn't vote for him in 2016.
I'm fairly arrogant by nature, but would argue with the "elitist" claim.

Who are you kidding?? You defended and supported Trump on dozens of occasions since he was elected.

As far as a "fair person", anyone who sees no issue with the word "ni--er" is anything but.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:13 pm

They're both viruses, and the Covid vaccine leaks like a sieve. That is a fact.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:18 pm

Audiophile gets his panties in a bunch when someone says Fuck, but he condones racial and homophobic slurs. He also spreads covid vaccine misinformation. Jesus doesn't like liars, Audiophile.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:13 pm

I read the first 3 links and then quit. Each of those is dependent on the vaccine actually reducing the spread of Covid, which it in practice has not.

From the first link:
Vaccinating a large portion of the population will reduce the overall number of infections. Reducing the number of infections reduces the opportunities the virus has to mutate into new variants.
The first part of that has not played out with Covid, so the conclusion is inapplicable.

From the second link:
Bollinger explained that variants are spreading quickly as new mutations develop because “unvaccinated people are getting infected and infecting unvaccinated people at a high rate.” More than 99.9% of all variant infections are from or to unvaccinated people, Bollinger said.
Only 1 in 1,000 new infections is a vaccinated person infecting another vaccinated person? LOL I don't buy that number for one second. Not even close to that number. That claim is laughable at best.

From the third link:
Variants may also emerge because people are immune to the older versions of the virus. That’s more likely to happen with viruses having higher mutation rates — like influenza.

“Any virus will keep trying to change, so it can continue to spread. With all vaccines, the more quickly people get vaccinated, the better. The slower vaccination happens, the higher the chance of having mutations in the virus and the appearance of more variants."
Well that seems rather contradictory. If you have more people immune to older versions of the virus (like the vaccine is supposed to do), and a higher mutation rate happens because of this, that would seem to support the idea that either vaccinated people cause more mutations, or that the vaccine doesn't create immunity from spread.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:31 pm

Imagine being wrong across the board on covid and putting family members at risk because of your insistence on being right...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:35 pm

bmw -

Do you have any actual proof of your theories and home-derived statistics? Anything from actual people with real degrees in medicine / immunology/ epidemiology / statistics?? Why do you think you are smarter than all of these people that actually study this stuff for a living? Who does your peer reviews?

I again ask ... what are your credentials to come up with your theories? You've never answered.

Why should anyone believe what you are saying ... especially when it's so easily proven wrong by countless people who have the background to know what they are talking about?

What I get from your posts is someone that would rather just stick his fingers in his ears and say "I am not listening because I don't believe it".

With each push back, you lose more and more credibility from reality.

https://www.osfhealthcare.org/blog/full ... to-others/

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02054-z

In almost every situation the real truth is in the middle somewhere. Are the vaccines leaky? Clearly - when it comes to Omni. Are the vaccines the cause of variants? Clearly not. Your statement above is a clear indictment that you are just about the last person to be trusted with info about how vaccines are impacting and have impacted the pandemic.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic