Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ray Epps is... what?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
FakeAndyStuart

Ray Epps is... what?

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:12 pm

Sorry crazies, it ain't true!

https://www.politico.com/minutes/congre ... disproved/
In a statement, the committee indicated it had interviewed Ray Epps, an Arizona man who was seen on video in Washington on Jan. 5 urging pro-Trump crowds to enter the Capitol the next day. He was also on video on Capitol grounds on Jan. 6, outside the building just moments before a violent crowd began toppling barriers guarded by police.

Donald Trump’s media allies have, in recent weeks, spun a baseless theory that Epps was secretly a government informant, and his exhortation to go into the Capitol was really a plot to entrap Trump supporters. But the committee said Epps testified that the claims have no basis.

“The select committee has interviewed Mr. Epps,” a spokesperson said. “Mr. Epps informed us that he was not employed by, working with, or acting at the direction of any law enforcement agency on January 5th or 6th or at any other time, and that he has never been an informant for the FBI or any other law enforcement agency.”

Tactical decision: Revealing the interview was an unexpected move by the panel to help topple the conspiracy theory. The committee interviewed Epps in November, according to a source with the panel, but kept the interview under wraps until the conspiracy theories began escalating.

“Sorry crazies, it ain’t true,” Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.), a member of the panel, tweeted Tuesday.

Bryce

Re: Ray Epps is... what?

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:54 pm

So during a Senate hearing on Tuesday, Cruz asked FBI officials about it. "Did any FBI agents or confidential informants actively participate in the events of January 6th? Yes or no?" Cruz asked. The FBI official deflected every question he asked.
Tweet
See new Tweets
Conversation
CSPAN
@cspan
@SenTedCruz
: "Did any FBI agents or confidential informants actively participate in the events of January 6th? Yes or no?"

FBI's Jill Sanborn: "I can't answer that."

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:49 pm

Who cares if he was it wasn't part of the FBI or some other government agency.

The f*cker is on video the day before, inciting folks to breach the Capitol, and then again the morning of Jan 6th.

If ANYONE should be charged and convicted of anything that day, why hasn't there been ANY charges levied on him or his cohorts??

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:28 am

km1125 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:49 pm

The f*cker is on video the day before, inciting folks to breach the Capitol, and then again the morning of Jan 6th.

If ANYONE should be charged and convicted of anything that day, why hasn't there been ANY charges levied on him or his cohorts??
So now you are admitting the break in happened? I support individual responsibility as a conservative, and you should too. I think you're more of a Trumpbot than a conservative though.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:54 am

And which f*cker are you referring to?

ImageWe actually agree. The f*cker on video inciting folks to breach the Capitol should have charges levied against him.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:00 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:54 am

ImageWe actually agree. The f*cker on video inciting folks to breach the Capitol should have charges levied against him.
He did nothing of the sort.
But you already knew that.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:17 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:28 am
km1125 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:49 pm

So now you are admitting the break in happened? I support individual responsibility as a conservative, and you should too. I think you're more of a Trumpbot than a conservative though.
All things being equal, I think I'd rather be a Trumpbot, than a Bushbot. Put those "Jeb" bumper stickers in a drawer...maybe they'll go for big bucks on eBay someday. :rollin

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:13 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:56 am

km1125 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:00 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:

He did nothing of the sort.
But you already knew that.
Oh yes he did. But you already knew that...

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:53 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
The f*cker on video inciting folks to breach the Capitol...
What video? Post a link. And tell us what part of the video he did that.

I pulled up a transcript of his entire January 6th speech. It is here:

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/96639684 ... ment-trial

And here is specifically what he said about the Capitol:
Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.
So I'd like to know where you get "breach the Capitol" out of walking down to the Capitol to cheer for some Congresspeople (and not cheering so much for others) and marching over to the Capitol to peacefully and patriotically making your voices heard? Where does this "breach" come from?

Ben Zonia

Ray Epps IS An Agent

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:09 pm

There's all sorts of video showing Epps inciting people to enter the Capitol. And the one sided J6 committee agents refused to answer whether he was a government agent provocateur. They could have said NO, but they didn't, because truthfully, they COULDN'T. And with Network News, NPR, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, etc. being one sided, the vast majority of the ignorant masses believe what the J6 Hollywood directed Kangaroo Court says. They don't even hear the other side. Even FOX is lukewarm opposition except for the evening shows. I love that Gutfeld is getting many truths out there through humor, and taking away from the networks. They even have Michigan's own Kat Timpf doing a credible job with skits.

There are even some people around East Lansing, who only listen to WKAR-FM, making their homes into pro Ukraine propaganda shrines and flying Ukrainian flags. At what point will "Biden" go over the line with Ukraine support (all to preserve their fortune from Hunter and the Big Guy's business dealings) and provoke Russia to attack the US with their Satanic missiles? 1010 WINS is even running lame 1950's era PSAs, which are just plain stupid considering today's weapons. The attack and takeover of Ukraine by Russia is HORRIBLE, but it would NEVER have happened if Trump were elected in 2020. Untrue perception of an unstable, hawkish US leader has always made Russia step back. Ukraine can't win, they can only resist.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:05 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:53 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.
So I'd like to know where you get "breach the Capitol" out of walking down to the Capitol to cheer for some Congresspeople (and not cheering so much for others) and marching over to the Capitol to peacefully and patriotically making your voices heard? Where does this "breach" come from?
Of course that was early in the speech.. after spending an hour repeating lies about a stolen election that only he believes, and whipping people up.. he then said..
And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that's happened. The best is yet to come.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.
Speech ends, his minions are already on the Capitol grounds softening up the police..

And then the plan that was already in place began..

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:06 pm

bmw wrote:

Of course that was early in the speech.. after spending an hour repeating lies about a stolen election that only he believes, and whipping people up.. he then said..
And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.
Speech ends, his minions are already on the Capitol grounds softening up the police..

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:01 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:05 pm
bmw wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:

You do know there's an "Edit" button so you can fix your mistakes instead of double-posting, don't you?
Last edited by km1125 on Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:31 am

That is NOT where the speech ended. The "try and give" was not the end. His thought changed mid-sentence and he said as follows:
The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America.

Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.
That is all in the context of "peacefully and patriotically mak[ing] your voices heard." All of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic