Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bidet's last post

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 9015

Re: Bidet's last post

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:20 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:16 pm
I see your point Neck, but do you really think this particular troll would get bored and leave? She/he/it has returned for the 5th time. All it wants to do is publish filth and slurs. It brings nothing positive to this site.
Definitely! They would definitely get bored and leave. They return only because they were banned. If they left based on no interaction, they wouldn't come back.

Try it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:07 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:20 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:16 pm
I see your point Neck, but do you really think this particular troll would get bored and leave? She/he/it has returned for the 5th time. All it wants to do is publish filth and slurs. It brings nothing positive to this site.
Definitely! They would definitely get bored and leave. They return only because they were banned. If they left based on no interaction, they wouldn't come back.

Try it.
My main issue is that there is no place on this site for it, but I just won't respond anymore to it's posts. I don't see it going away unless it is banned, however.

The censorship king from out of state.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:28 pm

I laugh at the troll every time I see it post some nonsense actually thinking it has wisdom to share. Like an adult who thinks they're God but can't color inside the lines with their crayons. You try to convince yourself not to laugh because you "should" feel bad for it. But when they make a choice to be a miserable piece of shit, you opt to laugh. It's so out of this world, in a class of its own.

It's like Bidet was... hilarious. Did anyone take that clown seriously?

"So says YOU!"

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:48 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:17 am
Bryce wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:35 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:20 pm
I honestly think she/he/it paid off MW. Paid his internet or server costs or something. No real logical reason why he wouldn't boot the disgusting lying racist troll after 4, count 'em, FOUR times before.
Maybe he has better things to do with his time. Christ, you guys are smart adults. Ignore the fuck.
This is something I never understood about the buzzboard. Rather than ignoring people who clearly have an agenda to be disruptive, users will continue to argue with a troll for what seems to be years. TCSU was here for a good 9 years!!!
Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:10 am
You're supporting a troll.
As long as a voice agrees with him, he doesn't give a damn.

Think of it like this. Your use of the ignore button so you do not have to see the comments of someone who you feel is disruptive is the small price you have to pay for using the website.
Did TC Shuts Up finally delete his account and I missed it?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:11 am

I believe that his alter ego contracted covid, any they both stopped posting. Now the other one is back joined by his conspiracies.

I wonder how many posters have died from covid and just disappeared.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic