Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

How long before Ghislaine Maxwell is found dead?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

How long before Ghislaine Maxwell is found dead?

Post by Honeyman » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:34 pm

I say February 14th, 2022.

The censorship king from out of state.

Ben Zonia

Re: How long before Ghislaine Maxwell is found dead?

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:13 am

I thought you weren't in to those so called "Conspiracy Theories". Some would say that you are spreading "misinformation". Your prediction seems plausible, however. With the recent pervert bloodbath at CNN, one can only wonder how many more there are. Remember when Roman Polanski was the only well known pervert?

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:21 pm

The Trump, Clinton, Andrew trifecta of powerful celebs still need their Epstein errors erased without trace -
So - “bang,bang” watch their “silver hammer” come down on Maxwell’s head - so to speak. (Sorry Beatles fans.)

Most observers with brains don’t buy the Epstein suicide story. And I bet his partner in pubescent poon tang doesn’t, either.

She knows that the info she harbors about Epstein’s clients - which she now may trade for a lighter sentence - also makes her a jailhouse target. As with her boyfriend - neither the titillated trifecta nor any of Epstein’s wealthy clients want her tattling on them. She knows that those dudes want her out of the picture, pronto - before she saves some of her stinkin’ skin - by ratting them out.

Meanwhile we hope she’s enjoying her iron accommodations here in The Colonies. As well as the power an American jury can wield.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:50 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:13 am
I thought you weren't in to those so called "Conspiracy Theories". Some would say that you are spreading "misinformation". Your prediction seems plausible, however. With the recent pervert bloodbath at CNN, one can only wonder how many more there are. Remember when Roman Polanski was the only well known pervert?
Trump has people everywhere. It wouldn't shock me if they take her out.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:53 pm

The shit is about to hit the fan...

Keep an eye out for important men that are sweating profusely.
Maxwell's legal team revealed she will no longer protect the names of "eight John Does" who allegedly raped Epstein's sex trafficking victims.One of Maxwell's attorneys stated in a letter to federal Judge Loretta Preska this week that she would no longer protect the identities of the “John Does.

”The names were sealed in a 2015 civil lawsuit brought against Maxwell by Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre.

Maxwell had previously refused to identify the men and her lawyers found to keep their identities hidden.

“After careful review of the detailed objections submitted by Non-Party Does 17, 53, 54, 55, 73, 93, and 151, counsel for Ghislaine Maxwell writes to inform the Court that she does not wish to further address those objections,” said the Jan. 12 letter, signed by Laura Menninger.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:26 pm

Keep an eye on Trump’s travel schedule. When Epstein met his fate in prison where “Trump’s lawyer” AG Billy Barr held the jailhouse keys - both made sure Trump first had winged his way well out of the picture.

When Epstein’s “Max the Wife” meets her doom in custody - private citizen Trump will also have first boarded a flight to take him far from her last breath.

Like out of the US for some Trumped up business, or a little R and R.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:09 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:26 pm
Keep an eye on Trump’s travel schedule. When Epstein met his fate in prison where “Trump’s lawyer” AG Billy Barr held the jailhouse keys - both made sure Trump first had winged his way well out of the picture.

When Epstein’s “Max the Wife” meets her doom in custody - private citizen Trump will also have first boarded a flight to take him far from her last breath.

Like out of the US for some Trumped up business, or a little R and R.
She is sitting in prison (or jail?). Even if Trump wanted her dead he wouldn't do it himself. Do you think he actually needs a geographic alibi to avoid suspicion? Like cops would suspect he was going to sneak in to her cell himself?

I no longer directly engage trolls

kager

Post by kager » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:01 pm

Keep an eye on Trump’s travel schedule.
Not necessary, when that job is already being (over)done by...

More exposed names would lend itself to expanding the list of people with motive to extinguish the source. But by all means, concentrate on one person.

The TDS whack-a-mole should wait until Feb 2 to show itself and make predictions.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic