Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden: "Let's Go Brandon"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Biden: "Let's Go Brandon"

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:51 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dad-bi ... norad-call
"Let's go Brandon, I agree," Biden responded.
While I think LGB long ago jumped the shark, it is funny that this dementia riddled dolt essentially said "Fuck Joe Biden."

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Motown322

Re: Biden: "Let's Go Brandon"

Post by Motown322 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:20 pm

Or he knows exactly what it means...

Imagine how big of a hillbilly loser you'd have to be to take over your kids' call with that. At least have the fucking balls to just tell the guy to fuck off instead of this dumb shit.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:38 pm

Very similar to how those of us in the LGBT community have reclaimed the term “queer” from those who wished to harm us.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:02 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:20 pm
Or he knows exactly what it means...

Imagine how big of a hillbilly loser you'd have to be to take over your kids' call with that. At least have the fucking balls to just tell the guy to fuck off instead of this dumb shit.
No, he doesn't. He doesn't have the temperament to take an insult like that. Trump was heckled frequently at times where it wasn't appropriate - this guy doesn't do many appearances, so I guess those with arrested development take chances where presented. It is telling that the chicken shit hung up.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:51 pm

The media hiding that no one hates Biden has jumped the shark.

The “lets go brandon” is a good reminder of that as the media tried to cover up peoples dislike of Biden with a lie by saying the crowd was chanting “lets go Brandon.”

Then it become a great chant to mock the media and the president at the same time.
If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:17 pm

SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:51 pm

The “lets go brandon” is a good reminder of that as the media tried to cover up peoples dislike of Biden with a lie by saying the crowd was chanting “lets go Brandon.”

Then it become a great chant to mock the media and the president at the same time.
"Poor kids are just as important as white kids"

-Joe Biden
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:15 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:53 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:38 pm
Very similar to how those of us in the LGBT community have reclaimed the term “queer” from those who wished to harm us.
100% false.

You call a bunch of queers “queers” and they still get offended.

You still have a lot of work to do.
Because you’re a bigot. You aren’t around us when no straights around so how the fuck would you know?

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:40 pm

SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:51 pm

Let’s go Brandon was a reporter thinking on her feet and not getting FOX a H*** fine. That broadcast was happening OTA which means big money for f bombs and other cool stuff.

Was she supposed to say “as you can hear the crowd is clearly chanting Fuck Joe Biden”?

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:12 pm

As much as Trump was heckled and disrespected, granted sometimes deserved it always bothered me. The office of the President at least deserves respect. I don't like Biden, did not vote for him, but I find it very distasteful, all of the FJB and let's go brandon nonsense, I guess it's a reflection of our society as well. Guess I'm showing my age and that is just too bad

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:51 am

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:12 pm
As much as Trump was heckled and disrespected, granted sometimes deserved it always bothered me. The office of the President at least deserves respect. I don't like Biden, did not vote for him, but I find it very distasteful, all of the FJB and let's go brandon nonsense, I guess it's a reflection of our society as well. Guess I'm showing my age and that is just too bad
Althou we probably disagree on many subjects, I agree with you 100% on the respect for the President issue. But don't you feel he brought a little of that on himself? And thru many of his statements and actions, began to normalize that kind of behavior? I'm not a fan of Debbie Dingell, but how can anyone justify this sort of voicemail message...
“You goddamn old senile b*tch. You’re as old and ugly as Biden,” said the unidentified caller in the voicemail. “You ought to get the f*ck off the planet. You f*cking foul b*tch … They ought to f*ckung try you for treason, b*tch. You and every one of your scumbag f*cking friends … I hope your family dies in front of you. I pray to God, if you’ve got any children, they die in your face.”
We all need to come to an agreement to disagree. Something that is certainly not happening on this board.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:47 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:51 am
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:12 pm
Althou we probably disagree on many subjects, I agree with you 100% on the respect for the President issue. But don't you feel he brought a little of that on himself? And thru many of his statements and actions, began to normalize that kind of behavior? I'm not a fan of Debbie Dingell, but how can anyone justify this sort of voicemail message...
“You goddamn old senile b*tch. You’re as old and ugly as Biden,” said the unidentified caller in the voicemail. “You ought to get the f*ck off the planet. You f*cking foul b*tch … They ought to f*ckung try you for treason, b*tch. You and every one of your scumbag f*cking friends … I hope your family dies in front of you. I pray to God, if you’ve got any children, they die in your face.”
We all need to come to an agreement to disagree. Something that is certainly not happening on this board.
I do feel Trump brought some of that stuff upon himself as I said some of it was deserved. A lot of things come to mind and I could probably get quite a list going. We might be more alike than different. I wish people were not so entrenched on "their" side and find the partisanship today to be a great source of this and the media always seem to focus on the fringes of both parties completely ignoring people in the middle of the political spectrum. I voted for Trump in '16 and the Libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen in '20. I started out in life as a Democrat then a Republican and now feel both parties are full of shit and consider myself Independent.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:00 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:51 pm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dad-bi ... norad-call
"Let's go Brandon, I agree," Biden responded.
Either he has dementia, is clueless, or was hoping Dr. Jill would agree.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:35 am

Reagan4prez wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:58 am
Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:15 pm
Reagan4prez wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:53 pm
Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:38 pm
100% false.

You call a bunch of queers “queers” and they still get offended.

You still have a lot of work to do.
Because you’re a bigot. You aren’t around us when no straights around so how the fuck would you know?
Could you translate your last statement into something coherent, please?
As a straight female, you are not privy to the conversations that gay and bi men have among themselves. Got it?

Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:00 am

"Let's go Brandon!" is absolutely adorable to me. It's wholesome as hell watching boomers try to do memes.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:52 am

You have to wonder if Biden staff shelters him from the news and internet, so he will do what they say.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic