Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Buttigieg's gay bae complains about paying his bills

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15716

Re: Buttigieg's gay bae complains about paying his bills

Post by Deleted User 15716 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:47 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:21 am
Whatever. The poster has broken the site rules numerous times. It has been banned numerous times. It should not be allowed to continue to post blatant slurs.
Craig and Bryce have a point. Unless you are a moderator, it's not your role to play hall monitor. Scroll on.
Everyone sees something on social media that rubs them the wrong way. You have to just scroll on. Like Anna (or was that Ariel) sings "Let it go".

I like what audiophile said around the time I first started frequenting this board. How are you going to maintain good thoughtful posters when many of you sound like fifth grade girls?

I would understand if people with a bit of gray matter between their ears join, take a look around, and laugh themselves into the sunset, never to post again.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:52 pm

Joie Vivre wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:47 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Whatever. The poster has broken the site rules numerous times. It has been banned numerous times. It should not be allowed to continue to post blatant slurs.
Craig and Bryce have a point. Unless you are a moderator, it's not your role to play hall monitor. Scroll on.
Everyone sees something on social media that rubs them the wrong way. You have to just scroll on. Like Anna (or was that Ariel) sings "Let it go".

I like what audiophile said around the time I first started frequenting this board. How are you going to maintain good thoughtful posters when many of you sound like fifth grade girls?

I would understand if people with a bit of gray matter between their ears join, take a look around, and laugh themselves into the sunset, never to post again.
You joined the site 10 days ago. I've been here over 10 years. So forgive me if I don't heed your "wisdom" as if it is gospel.

I respect MW immensely. I can only guess at the amount of time and dollars he puts into this site for no financial compensation. And I truly understand his attitude of letting everybody monitor themselves. It is because of the respect I have for this board that I ask for the continued removal of the one individual who I, and many others, feel diminishes the quality of the site greatly. This same person has been banned in the past because she does nothing to add to the site, conversely, she flaunts in her attempts to bring it down. Repeatedly using words that are beyond vulgar serves no positive purpose at all. If not stopped, another individual will feel the right to use them. And another. Then what has the site become? Yes, I know, I could just ignore it and let it go. But I give a shit.
Last edited by Honeyman on Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:11 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:52 pm
Joie Vivre wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

You joined the site 10 days ago. I've been here over 10 years. So forgive me if I don't heed your "wisdom" as if it is gospel.

I respect MW immensely. I can only guess at the amount of time and dollars he puts into this site for no financial compensation. And I truly respect his attitude of letting everybody monitor themselves. It is because of the respect I have for this board that I ask for the continued removal of the one individual who I, and many others, feel diminishes the quality of the site greatly. This person does nothing to add to the site, conversely, she flaunts in her attempts to bring it down. Repeatedly using words that are beyond vulgar serves no positive purpose at all. If not stopped, another individual will feel the right to use them. And another. Then what has the site become? Yes, I know, I could just ignore it and let it go. But I give a shit.
I'm wondering if that is Oxshort back after deleting his account. I agree this idiot should be purged - in the past, I was wait and see, but we've seen it's song and dance too many times. Also, the ignore button is less useful than a condom with holes poked in it.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:12 pm

I just like calling out shitty people.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:20 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:12 pm
I just like calling out shitty people.
Here I am trying to wax eloquently.....checking the thesaurus....writing and rewriting.....and you sum it up much better in 7 words.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:24 pm

Audiophile loves the poster because it's against abortion and homosexuals.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:43 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:24 pm
Audiophile loves the poster because it's against abortion and homosexuals.
Audiophile probably would like to post the same exact words. If there were upvotes on the site, he'd be lovinlife's biggest fan. But he probably knows some here might know his real identity and it could come back at him.
Last edited by Honeyman on Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

hanson

Post by hanson » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:48 pm

Joie Vivre wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

Bite me

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:51 pm

hanson wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:48 pm
Joie Vivre wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

Bite me
Damn, he beat ya' Motown! Only took 2!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:59 am

I'm a free speech guy, and you guys still miss Bidet.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:07 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:59 am
you guys still miss Bidet.
💯

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:13 pm

Bidet was harmless and not a constant verbal diarrhea misinformation machine like this cretin.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:22 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:13 pm
Bidet was harmless and not a constant verbal diarrhea misinformation machine like this cretin.
Misinformation, you won that award today. https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 33#p687033

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:20 pm

Fuck you. It's not misinformation.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

DaBears

Post by DaBears » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:46 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:27 am
Did you guys ever think that if you ignored it, let it spew its nonsense, didn't reply or act in outrage, it would simply get bored and go away because there wasn't a payoff?
That won't work. There are a few here who egg on this whatever only to him feel impotent

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic