Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Buttigieg's gay bae complains about paying his bills

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
DaBears

Re: Buttigieg's gay bae complains about paying his bills

Post by DaBears » Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:43 am

This little fungus now seems more emboldened. I guess it takes LL a while to get warmed up. MW, how long before her removal?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:01 am

DaBears wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:43 am
This little fungus now seems more emboldened. I guess it takes LL a while to get warmed up. MW, how long before her removal?
Amen. I've sent MW a PM. I urge you and others to do as well.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:27 am

Did you guys ever think that if you ignored it, let it spew its nonsense, didn't reply or act in outrage, it would simply get bored and go away because there wasn't a payoff?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:33 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:27 am
Did you guys ever think that if you ignored it, let it spew its nonsense, didn't reply or act in outrage, it would simply get bored and go away because there wasn't a payoff?
Been tried, Bryce....it doesn't. If you need proof, go check the DBR and see the dozens of threads it started with no replies. It just "likes to hear itself talk"....doesn't really care if we reply or not.

And why should it be allowed to blatantly break the rules of the site anyway? This is at least its 5th incarnation......why should this be able to continue?

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:42 am

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:33 am
Bryce wrote:
Been tried, Bryce....it doesn't. If you need proof, go check the DBR and see the dozens of threads it started with no replies. It just "likes to hear itself talk"....doesn't really care if we reply or not.

And why should it be allowed to blatantly break the rules of the site anyway? This is at least its 5th incarnation......why should this be able to continue?
Just block it or ignore everything they post.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:56 am

craig11152 wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:42 am
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:33 am
Bryce wrote:

Just block it or ignore everything they post.
There is a catalytic converter theft problem in my area. Lowlifes are stealing them right off the cars at night. It only takes a couple minutes to saw them off, and then the bastards sell them for $50-75 for the metals that are inside. But it costs over a thousand to replace one.

I park in my garage, so I don't have to worry about that. Should I not care at all that my neighbors are at risk?

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:19 am

Your analogy fails because a thief comes to your space un-invited. It's not your choice to engage a thief.
In the case of whoever that troll is people make the choice to interact or engage with the troll.
Having your stuff stolen isn't your choice. Engaging a troll who offends you is your choice.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:21 am

craig11152 wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:19 am
Your analogy fails because a thief comes to your space un-invited. It's not your choice to engage a thief.
In the case of whoever that troll is people make the choice to interact or engage with the troll.
Having your stuff stolen isn't your choice. Engaging a troll who offends you is your choice.
Whatever. The poster has broken the site rules numerous times. It has been banned numerous times. It should not be allowed to continue to post blatant slurs.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:36 am

Can we ban posters for using the c-word while we’re at it?

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:43 am

Chrocket87 wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:36 am
Can we ban posters for using the c-word while we’re at it?
Don't be a cunt.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:13 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:01 am
DaBears wrote:
Typical leftist tactics. Create a distraction, to deflect attention away from the issue at hand. In this case, start whining about a poster you don't like, to take the spotlight off poor Mayor Pete. Very weak, but not surprising.

Pete is in over his head. Biggest transportation crisis ever, and where is this guy? Now, trouble at home, with his high maintenance husband...I only imagine how much this negative nancy loved life in gritty, blue collar South Bend. Funny stuff. 😆

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:41 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:13 pm

Typical leftist tactics. Create a distraction, to deflect attention away from the issue at hand. 😆
And the issue at hand is?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:47 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:13 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:01 am
DaBears wrote:
Typical leftist tactics. Create a distraction, to deflect attention away from the issue at hand. In this case, start whining about a poster you don't like, to take the spotlight off poor Mayor Pete. Very weak, but not surprising.

Pete is in over his head. Biggest transportation crisis ever, and where is this guy? Now, trouble at home, with his high maintenance husband...I only imagine how much this negative nancy loved life in gritty, blue collar South Bend. Funny stuff. 😆
What in gods name are you rambling about?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:05 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:57 pm
Buttigieg’s straight significant other thrilled to pay student loans.

See? Fact is better than fiction.
You deserve cottage cheese for life. Fact is better than fiction.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:46 am

Reagan4prez wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:21 am
https://thenationaldesk.com/news/americ ... n-payments

So. Much. Entitlement.

What’s this stay-at-home-mom doing with his degree anyway?
I wish I could throttle your ass back to the 80s.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic