Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Project Veritas Stole Diary of Pres Biden’s Daughter, Attempted to Blackmail

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Project Veritas Stole Diary of Pres Biden’s Daughter, Attempted to Blackmail

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:45 am

In March 2020, Trump fan Aimee Harris stole the diary of Ms. Biden at a home where she was staying with a mutual friend. Ms. Harris then sold the diary to Project Veritas, a right wing “think tank”. In October 2020, just days before the election, they attempted to blackmail Joe Biden that they would release the contents unless Biden interviewed with Project Veritas. Thankfully, Biden called their bluff, and they were too chicken shit to release the contents.

More here: https://youtu.be/II6CbG4s4IA

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Re: Project Veritas Stole Diary of Pres Biden’s Daughter, Attempted to Blackmail

Post by audiophile » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:57 am

You lie! LOL (Rachel Maddow is your source? Not 100% credible.)

1. There is no evidence the diary was stolen by Project Veritas. (According to TV26 in Florida the diary may been left in Miami when Ms. Biden moved to Philadelphia. That same house was rented to Aimee Harris. She was going through a divorce and needed money.) https://fox26newshenry.com/2021/12/16/h ... t-veritas/

2. It not illegal to obtain documents in the public interest by journalists even if it was obtained originally illegally by a third party. The Supreme decided this issue. https://www.rferl.org/a/1096505.html

3. I'm not convinced asking for an interview with a public official like Joe Biden constitutes an illegal action even if you have damming information in hand and planning on releasing it. I wouldn't be surprised if journalists reach out the White house for comment on a frequent basis on obtained documents. Plus, If there is a logical explanation, maybe the issue goes away?

4. Given that Hunter Biden is involved in many questionable dealings, Project Veritas may have legitimate information in the diary that implicates Joe Biden, and that's why Project Veritas turned the diary over the police without releasing it to the public.

5. Releasing it to the police could also be considered "releasing it".
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Re: Project Veritas Stole Diary of Pres Biden’s Daughter, Attempted to Blackmail

Post by Rate This » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:19 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:57 am

1. There is no evidence the diary was stolen by Project Veritas. (According to TV26 in Florida the diary may been left in Miami when Ms. Biden moved to Philadelphia. That same house was rented to Aimee Harris. She was going through a divorce and needed money.) https://fox26newshenry.com/2021/12/16/h ... t-veritas/

2. It not illegal to obtain documents in the public interest by journalists even if it was obtained originally illegally by a third party. The Supreme decided this issue. https://www.rferl.org/a/1096505.html

3. I'm not convinced asking for an interview with a public official like Joe Biden constitutes an illegal action even if you have damming information in hand and planning on releasing it. I wouldn't be surprised if journalists reach out the White house for comment on a frequent basis on obtained documents. Plus, If there is a logical explanation, maybe the issue goes away?

4. Given that Hunter Biden is involved in many questionable dealings, Project Veritas may have legitimate information in the diary that implicates Joe Biden, and that's why Project Veritas turned the diary over the police without releasing it to the public.

If they even said “interview or this “leaks” that’s blackmail. That’s the central question. Project Veritas is notoriously unethical and underhanded. It’s a political hack organization. No serious journalism or investigating occurs there. Period. They deceptively edit people to run them into the ground. It’s evil.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:14 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:57 am

Whatever makes you sleep at night. :barf (first name removed)
Last edited by MotorCityRadioFreak on Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:50 pm

Maybe it's just me, but referring to posters by real life names on boards where being anonymous is an option that most choose is about the worst kind of protocol violation there is.

Maybe knock it off MCRF. Makes you look like a complete turd of a poster at a minimum ... but more like a complete ass.
Wellllll... la de frickin da

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:32 am

Robert Faygo wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:50 pm
Maybe it's just me, but referring to posters by real life names on boards where being anonymous is an option that most choose is about the worst kind of protocol violation there is.

Maybe knock it off MCRF. Makes you look like a complete turd of a poster at a minimum ... but more like a complete ass.
How do we know that’s the guys name?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:52 am

Used to be a guy here called himself Bob Simonson. Turned out his real name was Revox.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:00 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:32 am
Robert Faygo wrote:

How do we know that’s the guys name?
We were friends before I saw his hate towards the LGBT community.

I took his first name out.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:40 am

Robert Faygo wrote:

Using a first name isn't exactly removing anonymity. We recently had an Alex Jones fan post something that doxxed another poster. The doxxer is a friend of Audiophile...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:27 am

I would think any of us knows each other's info by now...

Anyone notice certain posters all disappeared at the same time?

Anyone wish other newer posters would?
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:34 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:27 am
I would think any of us knows each other's info by now...

Anyone notice certain posters all disappeared at the same time?

Anyone wish other newer posters would?
I am about done with this place.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic