Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump Republicans are six times more likely to die of covid

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:12 pm

Here's data that's very hard to argue. Trumptards are dropping like flies. How many people have you been responsible for killing today BMW?

In October, the reddest tenth of the country saw death rates that were six times higher than the bluest tenth, according to Charles Gaba, an independent health care analyst who's been tracking partisanship trends during the pandemic and helped to review NPR's methodology. Those numbers have dropped slightly in recent weeks, Gaba says: "It's back down to around 5.5 times higher."
Political affiliation is now the strongest indicator of whether someone is vaccinated, she says: "If I wanted to guess if somebody was vaccinated or not and I could only know one thing about them, I would probably ask what their party affiliation is."
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... death-rate

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Re: Trump Republicans are six times more likely to die of covid

Post by Bryce » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:13 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:12 pm
Is that sort of like why most husbands die before their wives, with the state of the world under Biden, maybe they want too?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:59 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:13 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Is that sort of like why most husbands die before their wives, with the state of the world under Biden, maybe they want too?
You may want to rework the joke… it can’t even get off the ground. Besides men have been living shorter than women for generations. For it to be humor there has to be some truth in it… not seeing any…

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:54 am

Here we go, another voice for vaccination freedom struck down in his prime...
State Senator Doug Ericksen, a Republican who had led efforts to oppose Washington State’s Covid-19 emergency orders and vaccine mandates, has died after his own battle with the illness. He was 52.

Last month, Mr. Ericksen wrote to his Republican colleagues in the Legislature, telling them he had tested positive for the coronavirus after traveling to El Salvador. He asked colleagues for help in getting monoclonal antibodies.

It’s unclear where Mr. Ericksen was when he died. Mr. Ericksen’s family said in a statement on Saturday that he passed away the day before.

“Please keep our family in your prayers and thank you for continuing to respect our privacy in this extremely difficult time,” the family wrote in a statement shared by the State Senate’s Republican caucus.

Mr. Ericksen, who represented much of Whatcom County, had served in the Legislature since 1999, becoming a prominent conservative voice and an early backer of Donald J. Trump’s presidential campaign. Over the pandemic, he led efforts to combat Gov. Jay Inslee’s coronavirus restrictions, introducing legislation that would have prohibited vaccine mandates and calling for the governor to resign.

“Washington State is No. 1 in government coercion,” Mr. Ericksen said in a statement last month.

It’s unclear whether Mr. Ericksen had been vaccinated.
NY Times

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:38 am

Thoughts and prayers.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:49 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:38 am
Thoughts and prayers.
Beat me to it.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:19 am

TC Talks wrote:
How many people have you been responsible for killing today BMW?
I've been caring for my sick mother for over 2 weeks now. I like to think I'm helping save a life.

And the fact that you have the nerve to continue to ask such a question when you know what I've been going through makes you one insensitive person. One perspective change I've had from my recent experiences is learning how precious (and short) life is to get into debates/arguments with internet trolls. And you are the textbook definition of a troll.

This IS the last time I will respond to any of your posts in here.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:31 am

bmw wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:19 am
TC Talks wrote:
I've been caring for my sick mother for over 2 weeks now. I like to think I'm helping save a life.

And the fact that you have the nerve to continue to ask such a question when you know what I've been going through makes you one insensitive person. One perspective change I've had from my recent experiences is learning how precious (and short) life is to get into debates/arguments with internet trolls. And you are the textbook definition of a troll.

Ouch. But I get it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:52 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:19 am
TC Talks wrote:

FWIW bmw, it appears TC Talks posted that comment at the top of this thread on 12-6. You first posted of testing positive on 12-7.

The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:35 pm

My bad in that regard. This was an active thread that I didn't remember seeing before. I didn't notice the original date.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:58 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:35 pm
My bad in that regard. This was an active thread that I didn't remember seeing before. I didn't notice the original date.
I would never taunt a sick person, as I have already mentioned, I wish your family health.

However, a leader that guides his people down death's road loudly, then dies, is another ironic story.

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic