Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Another anti-vaxx right wing media idiot dies from COVID

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Another anti-vaxx right wing media idiot dies from COVID

Post by Honeyman » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:26 pm

Yes, An example of "weakness" might be stuffing yourself at a buffet because you can, even though your brain tells you that you shouldn't but stuffing yourself day after day after day...is something different. Looking at yourself in the mirror getting bigger.....going to that next belt notch monthly......something is fucking wrong with you. Whatever you want to call it, I really don't care. Obesity was brought into this conversation with smoking (another weakness in my eyes) as an addiction. These people are not to be pitied in my eyes.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:59 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:53 am
zzand - I've never once seen even the most extreme anti-vaxxers slam those who get the vaccine. Their criticism is usually aimed at the government, the politicians who run it, and the companies who profit off the vaccines. They typically view (as flawed as the viewpoint may be) people who choose to get vaccinated as victims of one or more of those aforementioned entities.

As to Marcus Lamb - this is still nothing more than guilt by association fueled by speculation. He may well have been unvaccinated and may well have spouted anti-vaccine conspiracies on TV; all I'm saying is despite my best efforts, I cannot find any direct evidence of this being the case. As an aside, people who own media outlets don't always necessarily agree with the viewpoints of the various hosts/guests of those outlets. Quite frankly, I find it highly irresponsible (or at least very lazy) the way this particular story is being run by the outlets who are running it.
There's a plethora of Karen videos out there that show idiot anti vaxxers calling people sheep. Moron.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:03 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:26 pm
Yes, An example of "weakness" might be stuffing yourself at a buffet because you can, even though your brain tells you that you shouldn't but stuffing yourself day after day after day...is something different. Looking at yourself in the mirror getting bigger.....going to that next belt notch monthly......something is fucking wrong with you. Whatever you want to call it, I really don't care. Obesity was brought into this conversation with smoking (another weakness in my eyes) as an addiction. These people are not to be pitied in my eyes.
When you consider that obesity is hereditary, I cannot put it the same realm as those refusing a vaccine. Sorry, you're wrong.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:58 pm

I was mere 10 pounds overweight, and I worked my butt off this summer. You must have willpower.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:55 pm

I think there's a difference between being 10 pounds overweight and morbidly obese.

I myself would need to lose about 5 more pounds to get from barely overweight to normal. Took 10 of the 15 pounds off about a year ago, and man, those last 5 pounds are near impossible! So I can't imagine having to take off 30, 40, 50 or even more pounds.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:55 pm

I have no idea what overweight or obese even mean. And then you’re talking about weight loss. ENGLISH please.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic