Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

To victims of high gas prices...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: To victims of high gas prices...

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:48 pm

This was a total setup as far as Jill Biden. She didn’t take the bait. I give her a lot of credit. Can’t say I wouldn’t snap at one of those goons at some point. But Jill realizes she is arguably the most powerful woman in the country.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:09 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:23 pm
In The Bleachers wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:27 pm
As far as the first lady's response, what's the chances she wasn't even paying attention? Had no idea what was said. Just said "Thank You" for the hundredth time while her mind was on something else.
Probably extremely high.
I would say that possible on the first part because "worst" and "best" might have been confused. However, she repeated said "thanks for your support" to "you owe us gas money". She was knew what she was doing by trying to yell over the protester.

I find this very disingenuous, and high brow.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:27 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:09 am
Rate This wrote:
In The Bleachers wrote:
As far as the first lady's response, what's the chances she wasn't even paying attention? Had no idea what was said. Just said "Thank You" for the hundredth time while her mind was on something else.
Probably extremely high.
I would say that possible on the first part because "worst" and "best" might have been confused. However, she repeated said "thanks for your support" to "you owe us gas money". She was knew what she was doing by trying to yell over the protester.

Remind me, Audiophile: did MCRF and RT give the same consideration to Melania when she was FLOTUS?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:19 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:27 am
audiophile wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:09 am
Rate This wrote:
In The Bleachers wrote:
Probably extremely high.

Remind me, Audiophile: did MCRF and RT give the same consideration to Melania when she was FLOTUS?
She hated being First Lady, was rarely seen and did things like wear that jacket with the idiot message on it. It’s hard to treat people who handle the same thing so differently exactly the same. How can you handle it the same? It would be like saying “at least they both tried” when somebody completely stops at a stop sign and the other rolls it. For fucks sake… I will not treat that the same.

kager

Post by kager » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:44 pm

All these recent record highs mean yet another record for OBiden...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 64af366433
By comparison, Donald Trump's sixth quarter approval rating was 42 percent, the same as the equal previous lowest score that Jimmy Carter had in 1978.
Rather predictable.
When broken down further, Biden is also seeing a joint all-time low with regards to support from Democrats.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:37 pm

Carter's going to live a few more years just so he can bask in the sunlight now that he's been kicked out of the "basement" in approval ratings!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:58 pm

km1125 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:37 pm
Carter's going to live a few more years just so he can bask in the sunlight now that he's been kicked out of the "basement" in approval ratings!!
That loud ticking noise you here is the clock slowly running out on carters time here…

kager

Post by kager » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:52 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:58 pm
km1125 wrote:
That loud ticking noise you here is the clock slowly running out on carters time here…
Sounded more like the predictable increase in donkeypox trots that happen around here close to an election day.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:58 pm

kager wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:52 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:58 pm
km1125 wrote:
Sounded more like the predictable increase in donkeypox trots that happen around here close to an election day.
When there are so many elephants in one spot it doesn’t leave much room.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:45 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:33 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:07 am
audiophile wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:17 am
What was stupid was Jill Biden saying thank you.

People are suffering, and she didn't care.
Saying thank you like that is a pretty standard response when you don’t want to say anything to somebody heckling you. Do you folks simply not pay any attention the hundreds of times we’ve seen that?

That guy was an obnoxious ass not some innocent suffering guy randomly doing that… innocent suffering folks don’t do that but political operatives or grass roots folks do. There’s a massive difference between them and the average guy.
I agree on obnoxious, but Biden was more than obnoxious by cancelling Keystone pipeline, it violates the rule of law this country was founded on. You don't pull a permit after the grant is final without the permitee failing to meet a condition. Heck we threw stuff in the Boston Harbor over less than this! (a tea tax). King Biden is worse than England.

What about about all the pipeline workers that were put out of work? We don't know what this guy is going through. Pipeline worker? You seem to think Biden is better than him. I would disagree - no law was being broken. This guy is exercising his first amendment right, potentially to petition the government for redress of his grievances. He got on TV, I think he made his point at no cost to the taxpayer.
Just a pack of conservative victims you guys are. My heart goes out to you.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:31 am

Your alter ego, Sage, has been kind of quiet, I guess diesel is too expensive for him too.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:46 am

kager wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:44 pm
All these recent record highs mean yet another record for OBiden...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 64af366433
By comparison, Donald Trump's sixth quarter approval rating was 42 percent, the same as the equal previous lowest score that Jimmy Carter had in 1978.
Rather predictable.
When broken down further, Biden is also seeing a joint all-time low with regards to support from Democrats.
Bidens response to the theft of women's rights and lack of significant progress on Climate response are key issues for democrats. The general public polls really don't have that much impact at election time.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic