Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Historic pro-GOP voting gap revealed, potential 70-seat pickup

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Historic pro-GOP voting gap revealed, potential 70-seat pickup

Post by audiophile » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:40 am

Sweep! At least with conservatives and independents.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 14896

Re: Historic pro-GOP voting gap revealed, potential 70-seat pickup

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:29 am

audiophile wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:40 am
Sweep! At least with conservatives and independents.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp
If the Republicans make a big deal of how much of Biden's Infrastructure Bill has nothing to do with infrastructure, they should have a good day next November.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:31 am

All the more reason to NOT bend over for the failed crybaby that had 80 million votes against him.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:32 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:31 am
All the more reason to NOT bend over for the failed crybaby that had 80 million votes against him.
Yes to this
Hopefully they will realize a rejection of Biden doesn't necessarily equate to an embracing of more Trump.

My vote "for" Biden was nothing more than a rejection of 4 more years of Trump.

I no longer directly engage trolls

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:42 am

All the talk was that polls were wrong and pollsters didn't know what they were doing. But you believe them now?

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:14 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:42 am
All the talk was that polls were wrong and pollsters didn't know what they were doing. But you believe them now?
Yes. Biden has been a historical failure. His team failed to understand a rejection of Trump mandate was NOT blanket approval to swing to the far left.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:28 am

Every poll on the planet since the Afghanistan withdrawal shows Biden's approval roughly 15 points lower than it was before Afghanistan. So at least for trends, I have no reason to believe this is inaccurate.

Perhaps even more alarming for Democrats should be the Congressional approval polls. Granted, Congress is historically almost ALWAYS unpopular, but again - trends. When Democrats took over, it fairly quickly rose from the mid teens to a peak of 36% in May. However, since then, it has dropped back to 22%. That is the same drop that Biden has seen. And if 15% of the population has dropped its support of Democrats, that is a BIG deal for next year as I just don't see much good news on the horizon that would send those numbers back onto a positive trajectory for Democrats.

But the usual caveat applies. If there's a way for Republicans to eff-this up, they will find that way.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:07 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:32 am
Matt wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:31 am
Yes to this
Hopefully they will realize a rejection of Biden doesn't necessarily equate to an embracing of more Trump.

My vote "for" Biden was nothing more than a rejection of 4 more years of Trump.
So, a President, with obvious signs of cognitive decline, a cackling, unpopular VP, race baiters, and pantywaist sissy military leaders who put our own people in grave danger are an improvement over rude tweets? In the words of your senile leader..."C'mon man!" :lol

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:39 pm

Person, woman, man, camera, TV

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:46 pm

No, it’s true. The Democrats are in trouble in 2022. The vaccine mandate is going to end up putting them in trouble. Once hospitals close in January due to the staffing quitting, they will be done.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:27 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:46 pm
No, it’s true. The Democrats are in trouble in 2022. The vaccine mandate is going to end up putting them in trouble. Once hospitals close in January due to the staffing quitting, they will be done.
Best news I've had all day. Cheers.

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic