Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Stolen Election

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Stolen Election

Post by Matt » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:28 am

I can't believe people still think that Trump was some type of master strategist.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Lester The Nightfly

Re: Stolen Election

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:37 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:28 am
MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:20 am
Border situation is different today than it was then. I would contend it's an apples to oranges comparison to an extent.

Congress stripped out provisions that would've harshly penalized employers for hiring illegals as part of the 1986 immigration reform bill that Reagan ultimately signed into law. Reagan supported such penalties.
Exactly my point. He let "the Tippster" con him into signing that bill, and providing amnesty, with the empty promise that they would handle border security and strict immigration policy at a later date, which they never did. I contend that Trump would have smelled the rat and held firm in that regard.
Bullshit. Trump has a bunch of hotels he has to run and knows them toilets don't clean themselves. No earthly scenario has Trump penalizing hires of illegals unless cutting off your own dick becomes part of a Wharton education...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic