Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nick Rolovich: ANOTHER anti-vax hero

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Nick Rolovich: ANOTHER anti-vax hero

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:08 am

Washington State fires coach WITH cause for refusing covid vaccine. The guy was making $3M per year. Maybe he thinks LSU will be interested?

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... ource-says

You can't fix stupid.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

zzand

Re: Nick Rolovich: ANOTHER anti-vax hero

Post by zzand » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:11 am

You can add Dan Bongino, who is vaxxed, who went on his show yesterday and told Cumulus that if they don't do away with their mandate he will leave....While I think all points of view should be heard he is out of his mind if he thinks Cumulus will reverse their decision based on his threat to leave.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:33 am

Oh no... Dan Bongino is gonna quit. That moron thinking he has ANY kind of pull with Cumulus is funny. OK, then. Beat it, dipshit. Go back to your podcast.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:54 am

Cumulus management is dumb as box of rocks, if they fall for this they are really stupid.

I'm sure Clear Channel and Premier have already made the call.

All employers should accept natural immunity the same as vaccination.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:00 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:54 am
Cumulus management is dumb as box of rocks, if they fall for this they are really stupid.

I'm sure Clear Channel and Premier have already made the call.

All employers should accept natural immunity the same as vaccination.
How do you get a natural immunity booster?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:28 pm

We'd be remiss not to also give a sports world shout out to ESPN's Allison Williams who also failed to adhere to company policy regarding vaccines and was let go/quit. In both her and Rolovich's case I guess they seem to be under the impression that their skills and talent are so unique that corporate policy doesn't apply to them, when in fact there's not really any shortage of individuals who are ready to line up and take their place. Yeah, irreplaceable football coach and a sideline TV sports reporter... Play stupid games, win stupid prizes like Rolovich scraping for a job coaching at some high school and Williams next gig doing weather in Anchorage. Congrats, idiots.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:57 pm

So far as I know, all FOX NEWS employees are complying with the Company's vaccine mandate, while railing against vaccine mandates to their audience.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:36 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:57 pm
So far as I know, all FOX NEWS employees are complying with the Company's vaccine mandate, while railing against vaccine mandates to their audience.
Oh I'm sure they all got the vaccine even if they won't publicly admit it. Presumably they are smart enough to know it would take FOX (or ESPN or the Washington St. athletic department) all of five minutes to find a chimpanzee that makes the same kind of noises as replacements. Yup, quite the brave heroes...

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:58 pm

With so many of these people leaving due to refusing the vax, it is certainly going to open up good jobs for a lot of people.

Side note: My dad, who voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020, got his booster last week. I am proud of him. Going to get mine by the end of next week, if not as early as tomorrow.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:49 pm

Huh, BMW must be busy today.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:38 pm

This idiot is claiming his devout Catholic faith prevented him from getting vaccinated. I'm not aware of the church taking a stance against vaccination...

Edit: https://sports.yahoo.com/as-the-pope-an ... 57442.html

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:52 pm

If memory serves correctly, there was a kerpuffery in March from Catholic leaders about the lineage of the J&J vaccine having cells from an aborted fetus.

The general message was for Catholics to avoid the J&J poke and seek the Pfizer or Moderna instead.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:56 pm

The leadership at the Catholic Church I attend has encouraged the Covid vaccine. Pope Francis called receiving it as “an act of love”. Not too many Catholics much more devout than the Pope.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:58 pm

I'm not aware of any religion coming out against the vaccines... crackpot snake handlers and grifters like that Greg Locke dipshit not included.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic