Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Insurrection?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Insurrection?

Post by Bryce » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:36 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:14 pm

I don't understand why the difference between criminal activity and a threat to democracy needs to be explained, but here we are.
Oh I understand completely. But, I'm not talking about run of the mill criminal activity. I'm talking about highly organized groups, ran by admitted Marxists, that bussed agitators in to various cities to foment unrest and weaken society. Letting that activity go unchecked IS is a threat to our democracy.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:41 am

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:09 pm
2 out of 3 Republicans think the election was rigged. If this motherfucker runs again and wins?!?
Hey, don't think the Republicans have a patent on that way of thinking....

Remember the "Bush was selected, not elected" propaganda?

How about Hillary? “I think it’s also critical to understand that, as I’ve been telling candidates who have come to see me, you can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you,”

And Stacy Abrams is still running around telling people she's the real winner of the Georgia Gubernatorial race.

Never heard you refer to any of those folks as "idiots"

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:43 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:36 am
I'm talking about highly organized groups, ran by admitted Marxists, that bussed agitators in to various cities to foment unrest and weaken society.
Nah, a cop killing a guy on video was plenty to rile them up, tbh.

Getting back to your question, I really don't see how democracy was threatened. I mean four posts later and you haven't explained that.

At this point I am gonna drop it so you don't pull a muscle reaching so hard, but I am sure you'll find a nice conservoblog to copypaste from. You always do ;)

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:51 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:43 am

Getting back to your question, I really don't see how democracy was threatened. I mean four posts later and you haven't explained that.

Of course you don't. A Marxist Monkey wouldn't, a Marxist Monkey would support it. Creating a divide between the classes, races and social unrest is right out of his playbook.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:03 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:41 am
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:09 pm
2 out of 3 Republicans think the election was rigged. If this motherfucker runs again and wins?!?
Hey, don't think the Republicans have a patent on that way of thinking....

Remember the "Bush was selected, not elected" propaganda?

How about Hillary? “I think it’s also critical to understand that, as I’ve been telling candidates who have come to see me, you can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you,”

And Stacy Abrams is still running around telling people she's the real winner of the Georgia Gubernatorial race.

Never heard you refer to any of those folks as "idiots"
Whataboutism from Bryce.....shocking!

Further breaking news, sun rising in the east.

The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:25 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:51 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:43 am

Of course you don't. A Marxist Monkey wouldn't, a Marxist Monkey would support it. Creating a divide between the classes, races and social unrest is right out of his playbook.
Off-topic, but I would like to know your thoughts on "cultural Marxism" and "critical race theory", as well as the extent to which they influence education at different levels.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:33 am

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:03 am

Your ability to ignore hypocrisy is most astounding.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:57 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:36 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:14 pm

I don't understand why the difference between criminal activity and a threat to democracy needs to be explained, but here we are.
Oh I understand completely. But, I'm not talking about run of the mill criminal activity. I'm talking about highly organized groups, ran by admitted Marxists, that bussed agitators in to various cities to foment unrest and weaken society. Letting that activity go unchecked IS is a threat to our democracy.
Not only that, but they were setting up "autonomous zones", where police were not allowed to enforce the laws of the country and state. And that's OK?? How long did that crap persist in the Northwest?

I don't get how entering ONE building in the whole county would be considered an "insurrection" and how even if they did take over THAT building for ANY length of time, would bring the country it its' knees. That would send a great message to our enemies!! Don't we have 50 other buildings (state Capitols) that have ANY say in whether or not the country survives as a Democracy??

Was "occupy Wall Street" and effort to bring down the whole economy?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:01 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:33 am
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:03 am

Your ability to ignore hypocrisy is most astounding.
Uh....no.

The topic of this thread that YOU STARTED was Insurrection, clearly referring to the disgusting actions of January 6th. Your hero, who you goosestep behind, is still denying the results of an election that took place almost a year ago despite multiple legal rebukes and recounts. He lost. But for some reason, you want to discuss Bysh/Gore 2000 to make your point.

The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:14 am

km1125 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:57 am
...they were setting up "autonomous zones", where police were not allowed to enforce the laws of the country and state...
That action constitutes not only an insurrection, but a SUCCESSFUL insurrection (albeit on a smaller scale). But that particular point will fall on deaf ears in here. I made it last year and the lefties didn't care. They can get no further than "Orange Man Bad. Orange Man behind Jan 6th activities. Therefore darkest day in our history." I still have yet to hear a single one of them explain what they believe the Jan 6th rioters were actually capable of and in what specific way they posed an actual threat to the stability of our government.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:27 am

He's right! Rioting boomers smashing through the halls of congress, only minutes from attacking legislators while in session, that posed absolutely zero threat to democracy.

I just don't know how someone cannot see that we were just moments from something very, very bad happening, and that bad thing would have damaged our democracy. Hence, it was a threat to democracy. Not hard to understand.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:49 am

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:01 am

The topic of this thread that YOU STARTED was Insurrection, clearly referring to the disgusting actions of January 6th.
Actually, I was pondering as to why the actions of October 14th weren't referred to as an insurrection.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:49 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:27 am
He's right! Rioting boomers smashing through the halls of congress,

:rollin :rollin

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:55 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:49 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:27 am
He's right! Rioting boomers smashing through the halls of congress,

:rollin :rollin
That's what I said when I saw it, too! They got their "im mad as hell and I can't take it anymore!" on.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:10 pm

Upon rethinking it, I guess there's a subset of folks who think that Congress is THE solution to all their problems. So I guess it makes sense for those to think that ANY disruption of that group would have a major impact on their lives, and think that any disruption to their being able to feed from the trough would be an "insurrection"!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic