Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Covid skyrocketing in Singapore despite 83% vaccination rate

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: Covid skyrocketing in Singapore despite 83% vaccination rate

Post by bmw » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:27 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:46 am
I notice that there is no breakdown of deaths or ICU bed usage from Singapore. I wonder why that is. Could be the vaccines are keeping people out of the hospital? Could it be that masks are working? Shock!
If you're genuinely curious, you should go find the numbers for yourself. Hint - they're out there.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:56 pm

There were 11 dead yesterday for a total of 183 for the whole pandemic. There are 45 people currently in the ICU. Sounds like they are doing pretty damn good.

https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/as ... ShareModal

Nothing burger.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:38 pm

8 of those 11 who died were vaccinated.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic