Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Marijuana use makes covid breakthrough more likely

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Marijuana use makes covid breakthrough more likely

Post by Matt » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:37 pm

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Shuts Up

Re: Marijuana use makes covid breakthrough more likely

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:59 am

Can all the marijuana users. Institute weekly marijuana testing. It doubles breakthrough cases in vaccinated.

Half of Ann Arbor would get canned.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:56 am

Garbage in, garbage out.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:28 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:59 am
Can all the marijuana users. Institute weekly marijuana testing. It doubles breakthrough cases in vaccinated.

Half of Ann Arbor would get canned.
Marijuana users that are vaccinated are still smarter than fucking idiots that refuse the Trump vaccine.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:03 pm

Depends, if they already have had Covid your chance of having a dangerous reaction, such as clot, is more then likely than doing nothing. Natural immunity has been proven be sufficient, in most people.

Healthy young adults and children are more likely to have an occurrence of myocarditis from the vaccine, when they are not in a significant risk group. It's not even approved for Children yet. https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... s-n1270339

Frankly no one knows if there going some long term effects from the vaccine, that no one could possibly know of. What if it causes a H*** increase in Lymphoma, that we find out about 5 years from now? This is first widescale use of an mRNA vaccine, there could be some things we simply didn't foresee.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:13 pm

Regular marijuana use has been shown to reduce IQ by 8 to 10 points. Do some of you want your IQ to go from Superior range to just Average range?

Here's some food for thought. Why take a chance?

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,734 ... 51,00.html

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:46 pm

Marijuana use weakens the lungs. I am not surprised by this.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:08 am

If you bothered to read the article it was very clear this pertains to people with substance use disorder, or heavy users of marijuana not casual users.

Marijuana, like any substance you digest by smoking will have an adverse effect on lungs and a greater risk for covid issues. I'm sure there are studies about pack a day smokers having the same risks.

The study did not look at individuals who consume marijuana in edible form.

TCSU, based on your participation here, I wouldn't recommend you do anything but drink water. You can't have much horsepower to spare.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:38 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:08 am
If you bothered to read the article it was very clear this pertains to people with substance use disorder, or heavy users of marijuana not casual users.

Marijuana, like any substance you digest by smoking will have an adverse effect on lungs and a greater risk for covid issues. I'm sure there are studies about pack a day smokers having the same risks.

TCSU, based on your participation here, I wouldn't recommend you do anything but drink water. You can't have much horsepower to spare.
I meant smoking marijuana. I am all for edible use and may try it out for myself soon.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:07 am

TC Talks wrote:

Really? I thought that everyone who smoked pot was a lazy stoner living in their parent's basement and ate fritos all day. But then again, I haven't met people outside of my religious sect so I don't know how real life works.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:47 pm

Wait, is this audiophile using a different name?
Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:07 am
TC Talks wrote:

Really? I thought that everyone who smoked pot was a lazy stoner living in their parent's basement and ate fritos all day. But then again, I haven't met people outside of my religious sect so I don't know how real life works.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:55 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:47 pm
Wait, is this audiophile using a different name?
Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:07 am
TC Talks wrote:

Your sarcasm meter is broken.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:17 pm

His comment is stingingly accurate based on the naive comments made here over the years.

― Noam Chomsky

HD74

Post by HD74 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:14 am

Yeah! Uh, dude, wait, what?

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:51 am

Moderation is the key to everything. We all have relatives who have gone off the deep end with all sorts of substances. It appears that most people can enjoy most things and the cost-benefit is well within the boundaries of reasonable personal choice. I don't doubt that frequent pot use would make COVID breakthrough more likely if someone is just smoking down one after another. One thing I would like to know though, is was this limited to smoking or did it include edibles. I hate edibles myself, I will either feel nothing or have a bad experience.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic