Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Health young adult dies from Vaccine-Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Health young adult dies from Vaccine-Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia

Post by audiophile » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:34 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:11 am
audiophile wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:52 am
I oppose mandatory shots for those with natural immunity.
Natural immunity does not exist forever. Hybrid immunity with a vaccine is likely to be much more efficient.
Not what the Cleveland clinic said on study of their own staff.

What if you die from a bad vaccine reaction (clot)? However you could get tested for antibodies first.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:39 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:34 am
Not what the Cleveland clinic said on study of their own staff.
You beat me to it. Since Matt doesn't know what he's talking about, here are the findings:
Individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination, and vaccines can be safely prioritized to those who have not been infected before.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 21258176v2

On a side-note, I really wish that the Cleveland clinic study had continued to follow those 2500 or so people through the Delta variant phase to see how many of them ended up sick with Delta. THAT would have been useful information.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:44 pm

Here's a stat for you: 37% of people infected with COVID don't develop immunity per the CDC. So much for herd immunity.....

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic