Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Independent Source Confirms Authenticity of Damning Hunter Biden Emails

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Independent Source Confirms Authenticity of Damning Hunter Biden Emails

Post by audiophile » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:55 pm

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Re: Independent Source Confirms Authenticity of Damning Hunter Biden Emails

Post by TC Talks » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:58 pm

And???

A smoking gun that no one cares about?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:46 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:58 pm
And???

No. A smoking gun that YOU and fellow travelers don't care about, because these people further your agenda.

Either way you look at it:

Joe was a horrible father who allowed his son to turn into a +2+ SD pervert, worse than 98% of perverts. Not your typical run of the mill pervert, that people on this board have admitted dabbling in at some point. Have you seen the pictures? Do YOU do things like that? And take pictures? Do you cavort with very young hookers?

Hunter is a BAD SEED, which also reflects on Joe.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:13 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:58 pm
And???

No one cares about it because the Democrat Politburo (legacy media) go out of their way to bury it.

Sure would be interesting if Donald Trump had an incriminating laptop and impregnated at hooker. Bet the coverage would sure be different.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:44 pm

Gotta be honest - I care about as much about Hunter Biden's emails as I do the daily activities of Britain's royal family. Moreover, it is as much of a political loser now as it was in 2020.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:41 am

Hunter's Biden's emails are as valid as the supposed pedo pizza parlors. The new conspiracy is Ivermectin. Everyone laughs at your pedo pizza parlors and meaningless email conspiracies. Useless fucks.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:06 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:44 pm
Gotta be honest - I care about as much about Hunter Biden's emails as I do the daily activities of Britain's royal family. Moreover, it is as much of a political loser now as it was in 2020.
I'm in total agreement. I also could care less about Hunter Biden and his emails and his drug addiction and all that.
But Bryce and TC Shuts Up bring up a good point.
If this was any Republican, TC Talks and Freak would be filling multiple threads denouncing it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:20 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:06 am
bmw wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:44 pm
I'm in total agreement. I also could care less about Hunter Biden and his emails and his drug addiction and all that.
But Bryce and TC Shuts Up bring up a good point.
If this was any Republican, TC Talks and Freak would be filling multiple threads denouncing it.
The public shouldn't care about Hunter Biden any more than they do about Ivanka Trump.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:23 am

It MIGHT explain why Joe makes such moronic decisions, does anyone have better reasons? Anyone? Bueller?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:42 am

Joe is still doing much better than Trump... He is certainly a better leader.
Biden
This week Approve 46.3 Disapprove 50.0 Difference -3.7

Trump
1st Term Approve 42.8 Disapprove 53.4 Difference -10.6

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:15 am

Don't really care about his coke habits or his proclivity to poking hookers, but we should all be interested in any of his dealings with China and Ukraine and how those involved his dad.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:16 am

Absolutely.

Oh TCT, maybe you missed this one:
https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 24&t=58549

Just 31% of Iowans approved of how Joe Biden is handling his duties as president while a whopping 62% disapprove. Biden's disapproval number is below the lowest ever measured by ace pollster J. Ann Selzer for former presidents Donald Trump (35%) and Barack Obama (36%).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic