Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Anti-vaxxers dropping dead from COVID megathread

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 9015

Anti-vaxxers dropping dead from COVID megathread

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:06 am

Fuck it, so many of them are kicking off, might as well just have one catch-all thread.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lif ... d=msedgntp

Turkeytop

Re: Anti-vaxxers dropping dead from COVID megathread

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:16 am

Thoughts and prayers.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:23 am

Meanwhile, more children have been shot in Chicago so far this year than have died of Covid in the entire country. And, more children have been fatally shot on the streets of Chicago than have died of COVID-19 in the state of Illinois.

Kids are being forced to wear face diapers to school all day, but no one seems to give a damn about about the gun violence affecting children in Chicago,

https://nypost.com/2021/09/11/more-chil ... rom-covid/

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:20 am

The mayor has made it clear on more than one occasion that this is a Chicago issue and Chicago will handle it. I see coverage of it daily and no one is ignoring it. Covid is a national and global issue so it gets more coverage. I realize your deflection is because of your well known stance on the vaccines but the title of the thread is correct.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:36 am

zzand wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:20 am
The mayor has made it clear on more than one occasion that this is a Chicago issue and Chicago will handle it. I see coverage of it daily and no one is ignoring it. Covid is a national and global issue so it gets more coverage. I realize your deflection is because of your well known stance on the vaccines but the title of the thread is correct.
100%.

How's your son, zz?

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:18 am

zzand wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:20 am
The mayor has made it clear on more than one occasion that this is a Chicago issue and Chicago will handle it.
But they aren't.

And...

I'm not anti Vax. I'm pro choice.

Yes, how is your son getting along?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:10 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:23 am
Meanwhile, more children have been shot in Chicago so far this year than have died of Covid in the entire country. And, more children have been fatally shot on the streets of Chicago than have died of COVID-19 in the state of Illinois.

Kids are being forced to wear face diapers to school all day, but no one seems to give a damn about about the gun violence affecting children in Chicago,

https://nypost.com/2021/09/11/more-chil ... rom-covid/
The thread isn't about kids you virtue signaling gammon!

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:46 pm

My son continues to be on two vents, the Therapeutics were useless, from what the doctor told me the earlier you get them the better they work but sadly by the time they make it to his ward they have little if any effect. He has had 8 surgeries for various Covid related problems and yesterday they had to give him a transfusion. Afterword they did a CT scan that revealed a laceration on his spleen. No one can figure out how that happened. he will undergo another surgery to repair that.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:54 pm

zzand wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:46 pm
My son continues to be on two vents, the Therapeutics were useless, from what the doctor told me the earlier you get them the better they work but sadly by the time they make it to his ward they have little if any effect. He has had 8 surgeries for various Covid related problems and yesterday they had to give him a transfusion. Afterword they did a CT scan that revealed a laceration on his spleen. No one can figure out how that happened. he will undergo another surgery to repair that.

I wish him the best, ZZ.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:26 pm

+1

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:48 am

zzand wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:46 pm
Wow! I'm sorry hear of this, this has to be terrible for your family.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:22 am

Thank you all for the kind words. Audio, it has been an eye opener to say the leas and a nightmare to be sure. When they went in to repair the spleen they discovered blood clots had caused the laceration so now they are adding blood thinners to everything else. At this point with all the drugs he is being given I wonder how much blood is in his blood.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:35 pm

zzand wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:22 am
Thank you all for the kind words. Audio, it has been an eye opener to say the leas and a nightmare to be sure. When they went in to repair the spleen they discovered blood clots had caused the laceration so now they are adding blood thinners to everything else. At this point with all the drugs he is being given I wonder how much blood is in his blood.
That is beyond devastating. I am so sorry, zzand.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:41 am

Mother-of-four who proudly posted that she was 'unmasked, unmuzzled, and unvaccinated' dies of COVID-19 at age 40

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... ge-40.html

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic