Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Top Immunologist Regrets Voting for Joe Biden After Vaccine Mandate

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Top Immunologist Regrets Voting for Joe Biden After Vaccine Mandate

Post by audiophile » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:26 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

Dr. Hooman Noorchashm, a former assistant professor of surgery at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, has argued that Americans who already have antibodies from an infection should not be told to get inoculated.

Noorchashm said any move to mandate Americans who had recovered from the virus to get vaccinated was, "unscientific, unethical and illegal!"

And he accused Biden of giving one of the most "destructive and divisive speeches" ever given by a president in announcing plans to make all private businesses with 100 or more employees to require staff to have a COVID vaccine or get tested regularly.
He added: "Natural Immunity is AT LEAST AS GOOD as 'full vaccination'! No justification for @POTUS not allowing automatic exemption for the COVID-recovered!"
That's right!

Here's what it should look like for employers with 100 persons per building:

If you have proof of a positive test AND a negative test, antibodies OR vaccinated - all good.

If above is not applicable, employee must wear N95+ mask indoors, OR have separate room or enclosed area with HEPA filtration.

It's really simple...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Re: Top Immunologist Regrets Voting for Joe Biden After Vaccine Mandate

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:32 pm

Sounds like he was a fucking idiot when he voted for Biden, and he's doubling down on being a fucking idiot by promoting the natural immunity lie.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:11 pm

Natural Immunity is not a lie.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:14 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:11 pm
Natural Immunity is not a lie.
People have gotten covid multiple times.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:21 pm

I personally don't know of anyone that had it more than once, and know tons that have had it.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:36 pm

If natural immunity was a lie, life would have died out on Earth hundreds of millions of years ago. It would also render virtually every single vaccine that came before the Covid vaccine as completely useless.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:51 pm

I personally know more than a few people who had it more than once.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:56 pm

I've had the flu at least a half dozen times, probably more. How can people that think covid is the flu also think covid is 1 and done?

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:59 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:56 pm
I've had the flu at least a half dozen times, probably more. How can people that think covid is the flu also think covid is 1 and done?
Jesus Christ. That's actually a :thinking: and a half.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:26 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:26 pm
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

Dr. Hooman Noorchashm, a former assistant professor of surgery at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, has argued that Americans who already have antibodies from an infection should not be told to get inoculated.

Noorchashm said any move to mandate Americans who had recovered from the virus to get vaccinated was, "unscientific, unethical and illegal!"

And he accused Biden of giving one of the most "destructive and divisive speeches" ever given by a president in announcing plans to make all private businesses with 100 or more employees to require staff to have a COVID vaccine or get tested regularly.
He added: "Natural Immunity is AT LEAST AS GOOD as 'full vaccination'! No justification for @POTUS not allowing automatic exemption for the COVID-recovered!"
That's right!

Here's what it should look like for employers with 100 persons per building:

If you have proof of a positive test AND a negative test, antibodies OR vaccinated - all good.

If above is not applicable, employee must wear N95+ mask indoors, OR have separate room or enclosed area with HEPA filtration.

It's really simple...
Spectrum Health is smarter then Henry Ford Health System.
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 262491002/

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:13 am

Here's a question. I have not come down with the Flu once in the past twenty years and have never gotten a Flu shot.

If there was no such thing as natural immunity, why hasn't every single person that hasn't received the Covid vaccine been infected? Why haven't I been infected? I can't just be lucky.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:35 pm

That just means you're so obnoxious that no one will enter your orbit. That's social immunity :D

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:07 pm

Then you must never get sick, LOL.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:45 pm

Third From the Top Immunologist Regrets Voting For Trump

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:57 am

audiophile wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:07 pm
Then you must never get sick, LOL.
audiophile wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:12 pm
I never had a flu shot, and I haven't spilled my cookies since 1987.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic