Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Scamdemic! Oops!! Newsmax Guy Now Covided to death.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Scamdemic! Oops!! Newsmax Guy Now Covided to death.

Post by screen glare » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:03 pm

Dick Farrell - Newsmax and radio host - called Covid Pandemic a “Scamdemic” , and called Dr. Fauci a Freaking Liar!

Oops!

Dick’s now croaked from Covid!! Poor gullible fellow.

Better wise up all you anti-vaccine air heads. Red state rhetoric ain’t worth your life coming to a panicky, breathless, turning gray-blue halt!!
Last edited by screen glare on Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 9015

Re: Scamdemic! Oops!! Newsmax Guy Now Covided to death.

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:41 pm

LOL

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:52 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:03 pm
Dick Ferrel - Newsmax and radio host - called Covid Pandemic a “Scamdemic” , and called Dr. Fauchi a Freaking Liar!

Oops!

Better wise up all you anti-vaccine air heads. Red state rhetoric ain’t worth your life coming to a panicky, breathless, turning gray-blue halt!!
Already posted. Fraudci is a liar. The guy told others to get vaccinated.

Can we please ban this POS?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:05 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:52 pm
screen glare wrote:
Dick Ferrel - Newsmax and radio host - called Covid Pandemic a “Scamdemic” , and called Dr. Fauchi a Freaking Liar!

Oops!

:lol Yeah, this idiot told others to get vaccinated.....on his death bed! Amazing how people "see the light" when they are drawing their last breath.
The censorship king from out of state.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:07 pm

I completely agree with SG here.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:36 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:05 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:52 pm
screen glare wrote:

Oops!

:lol Yeah, this idiot told others to get vaccinated.....on his death bed! Amazing how people "see the light" when they are drawing their last breath.
Bad things happen to bad people. Sometimes.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:47 pm

Note to Ferrel:

As a lib, you made me feel owned. Outstanding work Dick!

- Yours in health, Lester

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:06 pm

It is clear nobody here even knows who this guy is as none of you are even close to spelling his last name correctly.

Is that the new pro-vaccination strategy now? Using individual cases to scare the hell out of people into doing what YOU want them to do?

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:28 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:07 pm
I completely agree with SG here.
It wasalready posted here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 15#p675310

You could delete this thread and send SG to the DBR where he belongs. You banned Bidet for less.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:30 pm

To BMW: The moron in question is a denialist whose rhetoric on national TV over many months likely contributed to the COVID death count.

I have zero sympathy for him (although I do sympathize with his friends and family), and yes, this anecdotal example should definitely be used as a "lesson learned." Those who refuse to learn from this man's fatal mistake are idiots. It ABSOLUTELY should be used as a strategy, much like the anti-tobacco TV ads.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:42 pm

You can't even come close to comparing this to smoking. 50% of smokers will have their lives significantly shortened by their habit, while the vast majority of UNVACCINATED people who get Covid will survive - on the order of 99.65%.

So just curious - if I start parading out people who got into car accidents and died because they were speeding, would that encourage you to drive a little slower? If the way I see people drive in I-75 is a representative sample, I would predict absolutely not.

On a side-note, some people in this thread seem to be actually taking pleasure in this man's passing. That is not cool. Being critical is one thing, maybe even mocking wold be warranted. But based on a few of the responses I've seen in here, I think there are some people who actually get a bit of a dopamine rush when they hear stories like this one.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:44 pm

Actually, yes, it probably would.

Let's be clear, the man in question merely wasn't questioning vaccine efficacy or safety. He outright said NO ONE should get the vaccine (that is, until he fell ill) and referred to COVID as the "Scam-demic." He effortlessly worked to make the situation a partisan issue. The man is scum.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:57 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:44 pm
The man was scum.
FIFY
The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:00 pm

Be honest - had you ever heard of this guy before reading this thread? I hadn't. I had to look him up. He doesn't even have a Wikipedia page, and after doing quite a bit of google searching, I can't find a single terrestrial radio station on which he has a show. Looks like he was on local Florida talk radio stations some time ago, but currently, outside of "NewsMax Radio" (which, is that online only? ), I just can't find any info about this person.

So when you're referring to his "rhetoric on national TV over many months," I have no idea what tv shows or appearances you're referring to. I can't even find any youtube clips.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:35 pm

He made regular appearances on Newsmax TV, from what I understand. Like you, I previously had never seen this man's name.

Hopefully his sphere of influence via the airwaves was indeed very small.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic