Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rashida Tlaib danced maskless at indoor event in Dearborn

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Rashida Tlaib danced maskless at indoor event in Dearborn

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:21 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rashid ... range-zone

There is also a similar video from AOC recently. I'm sure they are both vaccinated, but why aren't they following the bullshit guidance for vaccinated people?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Matt

Re: Rashida Tlaib danced maskless at indoor event in Dearborn

Post by Matt » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:29 pm

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:09 am

Anti Masker!!!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:18 pm

Please. She NEEDS to wear a mask and it has nothing to do with COVID or any other virus.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:20 pm

Her getting re-elected is such a good example of the lemmings doing what they are told. Agree?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic