Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

TV8 Pandering to Misguided trump Supporters

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
hanson

TV8 Pandering to Misguided trump Supporters

Post by hanson » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:37 pm

In the middle of a story about the US Soccer Team, TV8 put up a graphic that took up almost half the screen displaying a trump quote about the soccer team. Who gives a rat's ass about what the ex-president thinks about anything.

Bryce

Re: TV8 Pandering to Misguided trump Supporters

Post by Bryce » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:55 pm

hanson wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:37 pm
In the middle of a story about the US Soccer Team, TV8 put up a graphic that took up almost half the screen displaying a trump quote about the soccer team. Who gives a rat's ass about what the ex-president thinks about anything.
The folks at MSNBC, CNN and the House of Representatives who saw fit to impeach him AFTER he was no longer in office.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

hanson

Post by hanson » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:37 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:55 pm
hanson wrote:
The folks at MSNBC, CNN and the House of Representatives who saw fit to impeach him AFTER he was no longer in office.
The Constitution places no time stipulations on impeachment. You entirely missed my point.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:48 pm

hanson wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:37 pm
Bryce wrote:
hanson wrote:
The Constitution places no time stipulations on impeachment. You entirely missed my point.
Oh, I got your point. You point is incorrect. It seems to me bunches of people give a rats ass. He's living in leftist heads rent free months after leaving office. Even Biden's press secretary, lying bitch that she is, continues to blame Joe's missteps on him. The major cable outlets prime time hosts can't quit talking about him.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

hanson

Post by hanson » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:20 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:48 pm
hanson wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:37 pm
Bryce wrote:
hanson wrote:
Oh, I got your point. You point is incorrect. It seems to me bunches of people give a rats ass. He's living in leftist heads rent free months after leaving office. Even Biden's press secretary, lying bitch that she is, continues to blame Joe's missteps on him. The major cable outlets prime time hosts can't quit talking about him.
Any response to my original comment about TV 8? Didn't think so. You missed my point.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic