Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

This Has Happened Before

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

This Has Happened Before

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:41 am

More Arkancides. Made it look like suicides.

What would you say? Sure sounds like these four were about to blow the whistle on the gubmint spy operation carried out to taint Trump on 010621.

Weren't we told last year that whistleblowers were heroes? Couldn't say their name?

Remember, Jeffrey Epstein didn't hang himself.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... -now-dead/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

zzand

Re: This Has Happened Before

Post by zzand » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:56 am

yeah, yeah, yeah and terrorists brought down the condo building in Florida. Time for a new tin foil hat

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:05 am

Breitbart.

Another impeccable source.

Should change its name to BrightBat. As in Source Covid.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:46 am

Go complain about it on Rumble. No one respects you here, not even Team Trump.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:49 am

You should go join Grumble MCRF, LOL

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:05 pm

audiophile wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:49 am
You should go join Grumble MCRF, LOL
Maybe I would be in a better mood if people were getting masked and vaxxed. Not enough people are taking this seriously.

I have to be very careful due to my asthma and other health issues I experience. I am susceptible to this shit, and I am fucking tired of living the last year and a half in hell when too many people couldn't give two fucks. I am glad you have such a laissez faire attitude. Must be nice.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:26 pm

I was within probably within 10 feet 25,000 people last week and was asked to helped with indoor clean up duty. I saw two people wearing masks.

I had a bit of a sore throat Monday and slightly runny nose Tuesday. By Wednesday I was fine. Most of us can handle what ever comes our way.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic