Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Groping, Touching, Squeezing, By Cuomo

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Groping, Touching, Squeezing, By Cuomo

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:52 pm

What is with these Cuomo sexual attacks on women?

Biden said if Cuomo harassed multiple women, he should resign. Does that apply to Biden also?

https://www.breitbart.com

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Honeyman

Re: Groping, Touching, Squeezing, By Cuomo

Post by Honeyman » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:20 pm

This prick won't last the week. My guess is he announces his resignation on his brother's show tomorrow.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:53 pm

"WOP likes WAP... news at 11"

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:46 am

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:20 pm
This prick won't last the week. My guess is he announces his resignation on his brother's show tomorrow.
Oh please. He's not going anywhere. He's not peeing his pants and begging forgiveness over what Twitter and it's media minions are crying about. I'm not saying he's not guilty. But despite what folks glued to the Boob Tube think, Cuomo knows most New Yorkers don't care.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:25 am

He isn't facing criminal charges and other than resigning impeachment will be the only way to get him out of office, so he won't be going anywhere. He and New York deserve each other.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:28 am

The New Democrat Principles For Perpetuity Of Power:

1. Deny. Deny. Deny.
2. Never Concede.
3. Never Resign.
4. The Media Have Your Back.
5. The DOJ Has Your Back.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:53 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:46 am
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:20 pm
Oh please. He's not going anywhere. He's not peeing his pants and begging forgiveness over what Twitter and it's media minions are crying about. I'm not saying he's not guilty. But despite what folks glued to the Boob Tube think, Cuomo knows most New Yorkers don't care.
zzand wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:25 am
He isn't facing criminal charges and other than resigning impeachment will be the only way to get him out of office, so he won't be going anywhere. He and New York deserve each other.
You guys betting men? I say he's out by month's end. $20 each, winnings would go to the charity of the winners choice. We'd be on the honor system that the loser of the bet paid off. You can send my winnings to this pit bull rescue organization: https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/badrap

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:38 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:53 pm
You guys betting men? I say he's out by month's end. $20 each, winnings would go to the charity of the winners choice. We'd be on the honor system that the loser of the bet paid off.
Sounds good. So if l lose, I'll donate to your charity. Here's my charity:

https://christnetservices.org/

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:51 pm

Doesn't anyone else find it odd that Gov. Cazzo is going to be forced out of office for acting like an Italian male, yet, sending Covid positive people to nursing homes and causing countless deaths is getting swept under the rug?
Last edited by Bryce on Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:52 pm

zzand wrote:
The question is "Why isn't he facing criminal charges?" If his last name were Trump, or he was in Trump's orbit, he surely would be.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:41 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:38 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:53 pm
You guys betting men? I say he's out by month's end. $20 each, winnings would go to the charity of the winners choice. We'd be on the honor system that the loser of the bet paid off.
Sounds good. So if l lose, I'll donate to your charity. Here's my charity:

https://christnetservices.org/
Deal, Mike! This is a win-win. At least a needy charity gets some bucks.

I should go for the Cuomo parlay....hypocrite Chris gets fired at CNN too, but I don't want to press my luck.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/04/everyones ... r-just-go/

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:56 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:52 pm
zzand wrote:
The question is "Why isn't he facing criminal charges?" If his last name were Trump, or he was in Trump's orbit, he surely would be.
Why are you still carrying water for Trump? Trump's unique fusion of arrogance and ignorance gave us the current administration.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:12 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:56 pm
Bryce wrote:
zzand wrote:
Why are you still carrying water for Trump? Trump's unique fusion of arrogance and ignorance gave us the current administration.
I call out injustice, wrongdoing and cocksuckery where ever I see it. The guy did a credible job, attained a number of good initiatives. policies and accomplished quite a bit with the deck stacked against him. Even after being out of office the leftist attack dogs are still trying to destroy him and those in his orbit. That should tell you something.

Keep in mind the deck was stacked by just about everyone. Dem's, Never Trump pub's and most of the media. I wish I would be alive 100 years from now to see what historians have to say.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:44 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:12 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:56 pm
Bryce wrote:
zzand wrote:
I call out injustice, wrongdoing and cocksuckery where ever I see it. The guy did a credible job, attained a number of good initiatives. policies and accomplished quite a bit with the deck stacked against him. Even after being out of office the leftist attack dogs are still trying to destroy him and those in his orbit. That should tell you something.

Keep in mind the deck was stacked by just about everyone. Dem's, Never Trump pub's and most of the media. I wish I would be alive 100 years from now to see what historians have to say.
While I know you're not a (nickname of a sports talk douche) fan of GWB, I do believe that both he and DJT both were better for this country than their Democratic predecessors and successors. My extreme irritation with Trump is that he wasn't mentally capable of properly framing his successes in office that ultimately gave us this empty suit loser that is in the White House today.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:50 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:44 pm
My extreme irritation with Trump is that he wasn't mentally capable of properly framing his successes in office that ultimately gave us this empty suit loser that is in the White House today.
I can't disagree with that in its entirety, his boorish behavior and lack of polish had something to do with that, however he certainly isn't solely to blame. Constant attack, lopsided reporting and ignorance of the voting population had a fair amount to do with it too.

I just think the guy should get some credit where credit is due. Very few people are willing to acknowledge his accomplishments. Yet, Cazzo Cuomo was heralded as the second coming until they found out he was a horney letch.

It's most amusing to see ole hair sniffing, touchy feely Biden calling for his ouster.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic