Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The hypocrisy of Seattle's Liberal Mayor...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
lidoshuffle

The hypocrisy of Seattle's Liberal Mayor...

Post by lidoshuffle » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:43 pm

The mayor of Seattle is calling on the city to rebuild its depleted police force after six separate shootings rocked Washington state's largest metropolitan area over the weekend.

"As a city, we cannot continue on this current trajectory of losing police officers," Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan said during a Monday press conference. "Over the past 17 months, the Seattle Police Department has lost 250 police officers which is the equivalent of over 300,000 service hours. We’re on path to losing 300 police officers.”

Durkan added that the weekend violence is a "reminder" that there are certain emergency situations that require sworn police officers.

("Defund The Police", thee most absolute ass backwards statement to come out of the year 2020)

You reap what you sow Mayor Jenny Durkan, now sleep in the bed you made...

I await stupid replies...

TC Talks

Re: The hypocrisy of Seattle's Liberal Mayor...

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:57 pm

I never recall that Durkan encouraged police to quit. So what are you referring to?

“Blunt cuts of 100 officers between now and the end of the year is really not the way to proceed,” Durkan said.

I think the stupidity started with you starting this thread.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:45 pm

I quoted her directly, her City Council is wanting to cut 50% of the Police Budget, as usual your blind liberal colored glasses make you see nothing except the fools you aimlessly follow all because you agree with their politics...Durkan is a hypocrite, cities are burning and crime is up because of stupid f*cktard Liberal/BLM/Antifa agenda's and policies, but go ahead TC, you just tag right along, all because you agree with their politics...oh and don't forget to wear your mask, as you are so eagerly awaiting to do.....

Again I await stupid liberal replies, as Chicago, Portland, and Seattle burns....

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:42 pm

Oh boy another idiot. She vetoed the city council numerous times.

Maybe try reading about a topic before opening typing more ignorance.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

G G

Post by G G » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:01 am

YOU DON'T SEE THIS HAPPENING IN CONSERVATIVE-LED CITIES

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:49 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:42 pm
Oh boy another idiot. She vetoed the city council numerous times.

Maybe try reading about a topic before opening typing more ignorance.
I did skippy, she's the instigator, her city council jumps on board, she realizes, "uh oh, this has really backfired on me" and yea she vetoed the resolution , a 50% cut in PD funding by the whacked out Seattle City Council, you just read from your liberal led websites, you just can't come out and admit she fucked up, Seattle is burning and suffering an epic spike in crime, yet TC is "Nothing wrong there, all sunshine lollipops and rainbows"...

TC hates when the Liberal Hypocrisy is exposed...

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:21 pm

Say what you will about Seattle, but they are 80% vaccinated and are one of the least active spots for COVID right now. My former professor is excited that he can go back to church as it is now safe for higher risk people there as opposed to most areas(he told me if he still lived here, he wouldn't venture out).

Amazing how that works. Jacksonville, Florida ignores the request to get vaccinated and get hammered. Seattle listens and is operating somewhat normally compared to the rest of the country. How anarchist are they really if they reached 80% vaccinated? Sounds like lots of propaganda if you ask me.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic