Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Truth Revealed By Country Joe, John Lennon

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Truth Revealed By Country Joe, John Lennon

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:19 am

Country Joe said it. He inadvertently spoke the truth in his sarcasm, over a half century ago. We wouldn't have the problems we have today if they had done it. Senator Joseph McCarthy was also correct all along. The commie behind every door and in every closet accusation might have overstated it slightly, but it's the truth in general.

"now come on generals lets move fast, your big chance is here at last.
nite you go out and get those reds cuz the only good commie is one thats dead,
you know that peace can only be won, when you blow em all to kingdom come."

John Lennon envisioned a world with no heaven, no religion, and no possessions. He stated his own beliefs for others, but lived way high off the hog himself. One truth for thee, another for me, basically. When his song comes on the radio, I can't change the station fast enough.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Re: Truth Revealed By Country Joe, John Lennon

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:27 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:19 am
Country Joe said it. He inadvertently spoke the truth in his sarcasm, over a half century ago. We wouldn't have the problems we have today if they had done it. Senator Joseph McCarthy was also correct all along. The commie behind every door and in every closet accusation might have overstated it slightly, but it's the truth in general.

"now come on generals lets move fast, your big chance is here at last.
nite you go out and get those reds cuz the only good commie is one thats dead,
you know that peace can only be won, when you blow em all to kingdom come."

John Lennon envisioned a world with no heaven, no religion, and no possessions. He stated his own beliefs of others, but lived way high off the hog himself. One truth for thee, another for me, basically. When his song comes on the radio, I can't change the station fast enough.
You really need to change your password. Some lunatic is posting in your name.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:55 am

Mr. Macomb County is becoming quite the attention whore.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:04 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:55 am
Mr. Macomb County is becoming quite the attention whore.
The spoiled brat from Central Oakland County should keep his trap shut. Spoiled like his homey Mitt Romney. Probably beat up physically challenged kids at his High School like Mitt Romney did. Talks' major regret in life is that he didn't go to Cranbrook like Mitt. So he pretends. He hates Republicans but loves traitors like Mitt.

In case TC Talks reveals any more of my personal information, I have compiled an online dossier and printed out all of the sources before he takes it down. His dossier is bulging.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:17 am

Just in case you don't remember Mitt's misdeeds before becoming a traitor.

https://abuse.wikia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romne ... k_incident

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:09 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:04 am
His dossier is bulging.

Nothing looks worse on a guy than a bulging dossier.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:17 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:09 am
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:04 am
His dossier is bulging.
Nothing looks worse on a guy than a bulging dossier.
But the ladies sure like it...

Just making sure the board knows where tcsu's crazy comes from from... Macomb never disappoints.

For the record, I did attend Cranbrook. A good education is never something to hide from.

And I live in Traverse City, a community that cares about it's fellow citizens is also a good thing.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:43 pm

The official flag of TC Talks favorite totalitarian regime.

Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:49 pm

TC Stalks wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:17 pm

For the record, I did attend Cranbrook. A good education is never something to hide from.

And I live in Traverse City, a community that cares about it's fellow citizens is also a good thing.
This conflicts with some of what is already in your dossier. I will check out the veracity of your claims though. It will be duly noted in your dossier, either way. Were you lying then or are you lying now?

You're on thin ice.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:33 pm

Thin ice?

Excellent.

No lie I went to Cranbrook. I have the photos. My dossier is pretty impeccable so you can be at ease about me. It's the others you need to worry about.

― Noam Chomsky

HD74

Post by HD74 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:10 pm

WOW TCSTFU! Just wow! Who on this board comes across more KGB than you? A dossier? Who else do you have dossiers on? Dude, have a snickers or two, they go good with vodka there Comrade :roll:

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:33 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:17 pm

For the record, I did attend Cranbrook. A good education is never something to hi from.

Color me shocked. Just shocked. The self proclaimed expert on all matters racial lives in a place that makes Cohoctah look like the bastion of racial diversity and the person that rails against schools of choice so the financially disadvantaged and minorities are forced to attend poorly ran government, union run schools, went to Cranbrook.

Makes sense. That's how leftists work.

Tell me. Did ole Mitt give you a haircut?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic